93 EEC Computer for Experiment??

P

Peterdroy66

93 EEC Computer for Experiment??

Does anybody have a 93 SC EEC-iV Computer? I am going to look into the differences between this and my 90'. If I can work out the details to use the 93' computer in my 90', I should be able to capture engine data in real time, almost like OBD-II.

Computer

Sabby
I don't actually need it yet, but I will likely buy it off of you after I study the wiring diagrams etc.
Thanks

Re: Computer

Pardon my ignorance, but is there a difference between the EEC's for the 5-spd cars and the automatic trans cars? Are they interchangeable?

...Sebastien's '93 was an auto, and I think that Peter's is a 5-spd like mine. Also, your other project is going to be a 5-spd too, isn't it Peter? Peter, did you get my cheque?

Sebastien, do you still have the fuel tank and straps and heat shield from your car? I'm thinking of switching mine over to make custom exhaust easier. I've already got a new fuel pump on its way.

Thanks,

yo

Pete you can have my EEC for the cost of shipping.

Sean the tank and straps are spoken for, sorry bud.

Re: yo

No prob, Seb. This stuff should be easy to find at the wreckers I think. Those tanks are the same for all '92 and up T-Birds (LX's included) aren't they?

No one answered my question... Are the EEC's the same for the auto's and the 5-spd's?

Best regards,

EEC

Sean
I got your cheque thanks.
There may be a difference for 5spd, my sc is automatic.
Sabby, this sounds cool, I'll let you know when I get the diagrams to see if this idea will work.
Cheers

Back