Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Illinois Chapter!!!!!!!!!

Anybody up meeting up at Clay City's Mountain Park Dragway on October 31? There should be a few of us from the Kentucky group going.

Man, I'd like too...but no extra money and the SC needs a little work from a couple of minor shootout issues still. :(

yeah id love to see a chapter in indiana man i think im the only one around here with a sc man no one around terre haute is in to them but me i love them i have a 94 super coupe man and i love it 2 years ago i repainted it and did a two tone blue and silver and it looks good and id like to take it to some car shows with some other sc's but theres none around let me know what u think thanks oppie

yeah ill go tell me a lil more bout this place time all that good stuff weite me a message if u would or call or text 812-229-0248 ryan

yeah id love to see a chapter in indiana man i think im the only one around here with a sc man no one around terre haute is in to them but me i love them i have a 94 super coupe man and i love it 2 years ago i repainted it and did a two tone blue and silver and it looks good and id like to take it to some car shows with some other sc's but theres none around let me know what u think thanks oppie

I'd like to see one close. I'm in the local T-bird & Couger club in Cincinnati A.K.A. CINNTCC, but they have only gottin together 3 times in the last year, and while they always meet at the same place, (thats ok I guess) I would like to see a cruise or meet somewhere else for a change of pace. Get one started and I'm in.:D

sc 5-speed 5.0 swap!

I have all the supercharger stuff off my 90 sc if anyones interested, just instaled a ho 5.o ! liken the milage and low end tourque, no more downshifting all the time ! Bart at Racecraft !

Indiana group forming

Anyone interested in getting together and go over what we would all like to do in a club come join us.....
dinner or drinks at Union Jacks pub 465 & crawfordsville rd Indianapolis

March 12 Time?

We have a few things in mind to activities and meets throughout the summer and we are just wanting some input and to let everyone me and get aquianted.

Please if u think u can make it let me know

Melissa

Last edited:
Did we ever come to a conclusion about a local chapter for Illinois area? And do you guys want to get a meet going, I would like to meet some more of the local sc guy's

Did we ever come to a conclusion about a local chapter for Illinois area? And do you guys want to get a meet going, I would like to meet some more of the local sc guy's

Ill peeps can hang with Indiana peeps or ks/mi guys

we kind of have a group in Indiana

Back