Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Illinois Chapter!!!!!!!!!

DrFishbone

SCCoA Member
everybody that's interested please reply!!!! we need a chapter to call home!! tell everyone, spead the word! get some posts!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

derrktor feeesh

that would be awesome! i live in evansville and it would be cool to go to car shows with numbers behind us! it always seems like im the only guy who has an SC and knows how to use it!

that would be sweet why does indiana always get looked over? what do you (sc comunity) feel about non stock sc's im looking at getting a ati super charger for mine im just woundering what your guy's feelings are on this side of sc's

welll..

i don't think many people at all would mind you modifying your car...being that well over 50% of the sc's around here are modified :D that's for replying man!!!

Matt

KEEP THE REPLIES COMING FOLKS!!!! :D:D:D:D

yah, did you see my mods? that's just the beginning! lets get this thing rollin! i would love to have a track day soon, as long as i can get my car runnin right that is.
ben m

oops i meant that my bird isnt charged as of yet its just the simple 3.8 but from what you guys say i guess its not a problem:D

alright!

well if THAT'S what you're doing..... nah :) have you considered just buying an sc? unless you're getting a used or really good deal on an aftermarket supercharger....it'd probably be easier and cheaper to just buy a good ole supercoupe! you'd get plenty of higher performance parts on it that way!! anyways, either way, no problem, glad to have you!! :D

derrktor feesh

well sc's around here are few and far between and i already have the bird and i can get a super charger for the price of a sc around here:D but anyway thanks warm welcome:)

I am in!

I used to live in Indianapolis and travel there frequently and now I live in Lexington, KY, so I would love to hear about some local get togethers!

Mike

alright excellent!

great to here from all you guys! how many more bashful folks in the area are out there????? :D i've got some tweakin to do on my sc before it's ready to get going....need some egr parts :rolleyes: i'm beginning to hate the egr system....:rolleyes: oh well, it'll happen before too long!

derrktor feesh

whats up

heck yea man i would love to see a chapter in this area. im in northwest ohio, and just bought a 90. lata matt

alrighty...

counting two guys i know, we've got 8 peeps so far. i believe i talked to two other guys in another post a few weeks ago in IN also...so there's at least 10!! :D:D:D:D

Matt

Stuck in the middle

You guys aren't that far from nashville,Tn.
Keep me updated on what you guys have planned and i'll try to jump in,depending on where you guys meet and so forth.
Dave

hmmm...

does anybody know of a good place somehwhere around here to meet up and hang out for a day of weekend or something?? :confused: maybe before too long (i hope:rolleyes: ) my sc will be ready to drive across the country if needs be! hehe

Matt

where to meet.

dont you guys have any drag strips down there? i guess goin down to your area would be the best idea for all.

I guess you guys are right. We need to draw a dot where everyone is from to find out where the middle is and then find a track! I haven't tried to find a track in Kentucky yet as I have only run mine down Indianapolis Raceway Park three times in one night. Pretty dissappointing times if you ask me, but it's probably my fault. I would be more interested in doing a mid-ohio track day, but don't let that spoil anyone's 1/4 mile interest. Mid-Ohio probably wouldn't allow us to run our cars around it. I would also love the "hanging out" idea just as well. Just as long as it isn't too far away. Is there any kind of car show happening on the outskirts of Louisville, Dr. Fishbone? I think the only thing happening here in Lexington is horse races (yawn and not my thing).

Also looking for a chapter to call home

SCCOA member # 1657 from West Virginia looking the nearest chapter or one that will accept members from the mountain state. P.S. The SC is perfect for the curvey mountainous roads in WV.

white 93 SC 5 speed with 150k miles and going strong.

we go to muncie dragway, nice laid back track. test and tune on wed. 10 bucks to run 5 to get in with trophy racing. real racing on sat. with special events on sun. and fri. it cost more to get in and race on sat. and special events. my son made 10 passes the other night.

Just found this thread, Im in Plainfield IN... bought a 90 sc 'bout 3 or 4 weeks ago, been tuning it up ever since, would be nice if I/we found a track to tune/race on... or just met up with some people who could help me out along the way maybe, anyway, don't know of any great tracks or empty stretches of land that could help out sorry bout that. Later on

hey muncie is a good track, and if by some maricle i get my car back together and actully running for more than a week, i be down with gettin a meet together at muncie or hell, yall can come over to national trail raceway. its a good track $5 for t&t on fri, 10 for grudge racing on weds. anyway lets get somthin together
lata matt

Back