art carr transmissions

TbirdSC93

Was wondering what everyones opinion was about the art carr trannys at Supercoupeperformance.com My OD is fried and I believe the rest of the tranny is following its lead. Rather just get a new tranny than rebuild because I have a bunch of mods done anyways. Mods link
Thanx in advance,
Jeremy

Jeremy,

Art Carr has a good reputation but I think Lentech would be my first choice, mainly because of their valve body.

BTW, I noticed you are planning on changing your 4.10 gears to 3.73s...I've got 3.73s and need a little harder launch at the track. You want to trade pumkins ?

E-mail me at dkneibert@charter.net if interested.

David

BTW, I noticed you are planning on changing your 4.10 gears to 3.73s...I've got 3.73s and need a little harder launch at the track. You want to trade pumkins ?
Wish you'd make up your mind :rolleyes:

And I still got these gay 4:10s....
Next time I see you Kurt Imma switch our keys around....you probably wouldnt even notice for um...say a year :p

Next time I see you Kurt Imma switch our keys around....you probably wouldnt even notice for um...say a year
That would mean my car would have to leave the garage.

Anyway, I was just checking to see if Dave actually remembered typing the post...he is old, you know.

Back