Interest for GP for BHJ Balancers?

I contacted Blue Tounge I think Im going to put together another group buy on them.
cheeriosluvr said:
**** dont feel bad, i wish i paid more attention in here...i want one for a 89

todd

Bhj.....

That's three of us! As far as I'm reading we need at least 5 of us for a break, contact your friends directly and bug 'em, I can feel that guy "Murphy" breathing down my neck.

Hey Ozzman.......!

That's three of us, I have one more over on the New England site and possibly a 4th, I'm gonna beat up on my friends and see if we can at least get 5 of us together for a little discount. Frank H. aka White Lightning.

I'm in

Also in for underdrive pulleys

90 balancer for me

Contact me directly Paul via IM or email if there is no group buy, either way I would like to do business with you

Hang in there......!

I'll make a phone call to Blue Tongue tomorrow as I think I read where they do the best discount and get a reading on what they want to do for us. or maybe he will read this and respond, hold tight folks Frank H.

Group purchase!

BT Motorsports said:
What is it you would like to know?

Paul
Hi Paul! I'm sorta new at this, but I need to know how we go about setting up a group purchase? I have seen a few done and I think I have maybe 5 folks interested at this time and hope to get more interest again! Can I assume we can get the same rate as the last group? Thanks Frank H.

Well, we set up an open and close date for the buy as well as a tentative ship date. Next, during the course of the open dates, everyone who is a part of the group purchase sends their payment in. After everyone's payment is received and the buy closes, depending on ship date, the orders are shipped to one or each person depending on the arrangements made. In this case, everyone would pay a shipping fee and the units will be shipped to them directly. Contact me off line to discuss pricing.

Paul

Back