Az Roll Call Again.

Avondale,
Don't have a sc but a 94 4.6 4v. White with s blue stripe. Anyone on here own, i think, a blue super clean sc? One passed me a few weeks ago on 107th about 6am. Color was hard to tell that early and i was getting of work

KevinJ

Sc in avondale

I'm pretty sure that was me. I am actually now living in utah i was living in arizona and was usually on 107th around 6am and i believe i was the only one that had a blue sc in the area

Well it looked very clean. If i wasn't so tired i would've followed ya. ;) so you moved? I'm off 107 and Indian school. you know of any good u pull its close by?

Kevin

Thanks man. lets see if you go up to 320 S. 27th. Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85009 (BIG RED Water Tower) its called ecology i loved going here even as rare as the super coupes are they had a few

Prescott Valley SC Hello

Hello from Prescott Valley... I've acquired a 90 SC from California and am in the process of bringing it back to stock specs. Like to hear from other Prescott/Prescott Valley Thunderbird/Cougar owners. Marty

Hi Marty,

First of all welcome to the club! I am not in AZ, I am in the Southern California chapter. Since we are sort of neighbors feel free to ask any questions in the So-Cal Chapter. Also, the "technical" and "non-technical" forum is where lots of people post their questions. Oh, and the "search" function is really helpful when you are trying to get instant information. I know that the search function has helped me a lot...

Again, welcome to the club and a share some pictures of you SC :cool:

I'm also new Marty but would love to meet you sometime and visit,,, I enjoy the car show every sat at the pavillions in scottsdale

I'm in Prescott myself. I've met some SCCOA members in az already, and tccoa members too. But anyone that's still lives in AZ, we should get together and have a get together sometime this summer!

Best of both worlds... soon.

While I'm trying to get my 90 TBird SC into stock shape (fixing things so they work like they used to) I've become the owner of an 89 Cougar xr7 5 speed. It has had some work done on it and needs lots of loving care to get it into daily driver status but it should be fun... and as we all know... always challenging. I now have enough projects to last me for a while. Marty

Now that more people have found out we DO exist. Let's see how many we have. I am here

P.S. Post you name and what part of Az.

Thanks.
Any sc folk around these days? Sure would love to find someone who likes working on these- especially ac!

Back