Az Roll Call Again.

rkahochoa

Now that more people have found out we DO exist. Let's see how many we have. I am here

P.S. Post you name and what part of Az.

Thanks.

I'm here (still carless) - me and Naughty, got her today, pics to follow :) My whopping 9 pound (I don't even think she actually makes it to 9 pounds) Chinese Crested Powderpuff :)

Paul

Tres Hombres, how goes the battle with your car , Paul ??
What's up Rich !!

Jeff

At the moment I figure to be sitting on somewhere between $1000 and $1500 of new uninstalled parts to include:

BHJ Harmonic Balancer
Harris Pulley (en route)
Chip Tuner
42 lb injectors
255 lph forced fuel pump
Engine Mounts
Transmission Mount
Differential Bushings (???)
Bluetongue Aluminum Roller Rockers (en route)

My plan of the moment is to have AAA tow the car to Loper's Performance and have Mike the engine builder design, balance, blueprint, and build it. Ideally I'd be looking for around (censored - it'll be a surprise) HP after a rebuilt and ported supercharger, plenum, and 85mm TB.
All I need now is a job and $8500 to get started.

I also have reasonable faith that shortly after the engine rebuild the transmission will go.

So in other words... my project is on hold and I'm borrowing my mother's Hyundai - pending termination of this school term (mid-May) and my becoming gainfully employed.

Buddy can you spare a job?

Paul

Hey Paul, My bank is always hiring. Just a thought. I can get you in the door, then you have to interview.

HEY! I'm the best at breaking stuff! I've also been known to blow stuff up on occassion! :) Let's see... crashed the 2nd motorcycle twice, wrapped my '99 NECO Cougar around a couple of trees... oh... anywho... I'll send you a PM. School is out in a couple 3 weeks and I will be seriously on the job hunt.

Paul

Last edited:
Just let me know. By the way, you are about the weirdest guy I know. Maybe you should find a job singing in French on the internet. J/K...Again, let me know.

I resemble that accusation! :) Besides, everyone has to be best at something, guess I'll be best at being weird, although I prefer "eclectic" :)

Paul

rkahochoa said:
Just let me know. By the way, you are about the weirdest guy I know. Maybe you should find a job singing in French on the internet. J/K...Again, let me know.

Whoa ! Paul...this internet thing........there could be something to it, you don't find this job singing in french, You ESTABLISH it !! You might have to wear a thon...........never mind, can't go on, totally grossed out now............

need a buisness manager ?

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm here.......

Just really really busy!!!!!!!!

North Phoenix by the way wooping the 101 into shape......

Whooping the 101 into shape?!

I'll keep an eye out for you on the 101. If I'm not in my Black 97 4.6 I'll probably be in my 2001 4.6 Crown Vic with the Blue Stars on the door.

Be safe out there lots of fast cars with bad drivers.

Steve:D

We are in Mesa, Not An SC, But It's fast and getting faster.

Found something else I can do... I can hit the wrong damn button on ebay and then get caught up in a big ordeal trying to de-screw the situation <sigh>

Paul

Loop 101

My stretch is from I-17 to the Princess exit.
usually 6:30 am going east and 4:00 pm going west

Well, I'm a Vampire...leave the house at 6pm and get home (sometimes) at 4 am. It will be nice when the 51 is tied in up there.

Did you get stopped during that detail we did up there last month?

People drive crazy even when we tell them we are gonna be out there...oh well, job security is a good thing I guess.

Steve

I've been lucky thus far... especially with the crotch-rocket... although I've been having a happy time with mom's hyundai at the moment <sigh>. I end up having to do the 101 fairly regular back and forth from Mesa to my folks place up at 64th and Cactus. Careful, or we can start a big discussion about damn stupid Arizona drivers who haven't figured out that trucks and slower drivers should keep right. In Europe we drove MUCH faster (well - ok - maybe it was quasi legal... but anyway) and I still felt a lot safer even splitting lanes (which was legal) because the drivers didn't keep their heads located in their fourth points of contact (happy to explain if anyone doesn't know what that is or can't guess).
Paul

hi black94tbirdsc,

my parents live in bullhead, i'am in san jose, califfornia. we plan on being there in the next few weeks. are you the only sc in bullhead? maybe we can meet for lunch across the "river" bob
(red 93 converted to a 5 speed)

Back