Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Az Roll Call Again.

Well, I'm a Vampire...leave the house at 6pm and get home (sometimes) at 4 am. It will be nice when the 51 is tied in up there.

Did you get stopped during that detail we did up there last month?

People drive crazy even when we tell them we are gonna be out there...oh well, job security is a good thing I guess.

Steve

I've been lucky thus far... especially with the crotch-rocket... although I've been having a happy time with mom's hyundai at the moment . I end up having to do the 101 fairly regular back and forth from Mesa to my folks place up at 64th and Cactus. Careful, or we can start a big discussion about damn stupid Arizona drivers who haven't figured out that trucks and slower drivers should keep right. In Europe we drove MUCH faster (well - ok - maybe it was quasi legal... but anyway) and I still felt a lot safer even splitting lanes (which was legal) because the drivers didn't keep their heads located in their fourth points of contact (happy to explain if anyone doesn't know what that is or can't guess).
    Paul

I'm here

I'm here in Bulhead City. Count me..

Got a job finally... moving to Sierra Vista for a Sys Admin job.

hi black94tbirdsc,

my parents live in bullhead, i'am in san jose, califfornia. we plan on being there in the next few weeks. are you the only sc in bullhead? maybe we can meet for lunch across the "river" bob
    (red 93 converted to a 5 speed)

Killswitch is here

I know I am a little late in reading this post but thought I would chime in also.

I live in North West Phoenix and do a daily drive from 76 AV to 90th st exit on the 101 twice daily. (92 black SC with 240,000 miles and still going strong and about to have to do another trans rebuild)

Feel like I have done everything on the SC except HGs. So also have the SCer scars from fixing stuff......

I'm here in Mesa, near Alma School and Broadway. Red 92 SC 5 spd. I love this car!!!!!!!!

glad to see more and more people posting to the sit. I hope we can all get together sometime and finally meet.

Have I mentioned my car is still in the shop? ;-) Oi! 2 more months :-( Anyone wanna buy my Ranger or Motorcycle? Just thought I'd ask ;-) Rich you haven't moved to Cali yet? I think I'm going to follow you there in about a year...
    Paul

Out here in Mesa Power & McDowell Divorced and loving it. Now I can have as many scís as I want just bought # 6 for my 15 year old. I think I mite have created a monster. Does anybody ever go out to the pavilions in Scottsdale?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I try to hit the pavilions. Been too warm, I mean HOT. Another couple of weeks.

I attend the pavils but haven't seen to many cats or birds of our kind up there.

roll call,101, pavillions

92 black SC (female driver, watch out) at 107th ave & deer valley. soon to be relocated to mesa. new member as of the phoenix meat in november. drive the 101 every day. and would love to meet up with people for the pavillions some saturday. Garmo, be in touch.
    Lara

THE 101 IS THE BEST, WHEN IT'S OPEN..
    i'M OFF BELL AND 35TH AVE.