Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Az Roll Call Again.

I think anything sounds good with Borlas on it ! The SC sounds fine with a good resonator in place but with just straight muffs it can sound ricey. Alot of people swear by Dyno-max superturbo's
    for the SC as far as tone goes.

Im Here also

I am in the noth west area and do the 101 every day also.
    Black 92.

Down at the moment waiting for a replacement AOD tranny. Back on the 101 next month....

Maybe then I can start joining you all during get togethers..

Where about in the northwest valley are you? I'm at dysart and t-bird.

I am located in the area of 89th AV and Pinnicle Peak (just a little ways from the "Country Store).

I get on the 101 at 75th Av and go to the 90th St exit to go to work every day.

Sounds like you may a bit of a drive also.

JimC.

yeah I drive to I-17 and happy valley

Drive to work...

Actually, guys...

I like MY drive better. Get up, walk 30 feet to my computer, sit down, and praise God I'm retired!

The devil made me say that! Now, don't say bad things about my mother!

On the other hand, Prior is sending me a new brake/ABS module for $548 for my 35th Anniversary Bird. Hey, it's only money...

Don Pelley
    Tucson

Female SC driver

hi to my fellow neighbors. i live at 107th ave and deer valley and i also drive the 101 to shea and 92nd st everyday.
    92 black. YOWZA is the license plate.

Bunches o' west siders... am I the only guy that has been banished to the beautiful armpit of Arizona known as Sierra Vista??

Any of you Tucson folks know of a high quality paint shop??

Thanks

Good question. Does any one know any one who can do a really good paint job in the phoenix area.

Painters

Dunno about Phoenix, but in Tucson, Desert Sky has a good rep. I have no first hand knowledge of them, but their reputation is very good... Also, figure on the #1 fact of life..."They ain't no free lunch".

Red face hey

101 and 67th ave .... black 93 5 spd ....75 c&L maf and cold air intake ...biger cats .... DVD player ...15in subs @1000w , ported head and exhaust and some blower porting ... ....... i motor is out right now will be in on 24 or 25 ...just put cluch and head gaskets ....hey use the 95 exhaust gaskit off mustang it nice as hell and is only $11.95 at napa ..

Thumbs up What's up,

Sounds like you've created a monster. lol! Mcdowell&115 AVE. When I get home from FT.LEWIS (ARMY).92 5spd,almost all stock. Can't wait to hang out with fellow "SC'ers. Hey army you should call Mike Williams,.Since your engine is out, I think he has the means to get stuff polished.

Cool

Hey guys its been a while. Been moving, but finally settled. I hope. Thomas, bud, give me a call when you get into town. As far as the tire deal you were wondering about. Well I hear you can put them on with no problems, we need to find a time when we SC's ers can get together, Later

I am in EL Mirage tooo...What are your major cross-streets

Quote Originally Posted by mike williams
    Hey guys its been a while. Been moving, but finally settled. I hope. Thomas, bud, give me a call when you get into town. As far as the tire deal you were wondering about. Well I hear you can put them on with no problems, we need to find a time when we SC's ers can get together, Later
    Mike,glad to hear you finished moving. Hope the family is well.I don't know exactly when I'll be back,but I'm trying to work it,So hold down the fort. "35th" hope to meet you soon also.