Wiper Motor Needed

• Thread starter Distinguished Dat2k1
  • Start date
D

Distinguished Dat2k1

Wiper Motor Needed

Need one ASAP...who's got one?....how much?

Re: Wiper Motor Needed

I think I have one. I'll have to double-check. I'll let you know what I find. ...I have to climb around Bill's old motor to get to my pile of spare parts.

Regards,

that would be cool if you did, plus you live in hamilton right? My wipers crapped out on me on my way home from Miss. today in the pissing rain.

Lemme know

You can get a rebuilt one from crappy tire for around 80 bucks. Just and FYI.

That would be nasty!

I know I pulled a recently remanufactured wiper motor off that '89 parts car I had, but I'm not sure if I already sold the thing. I think I sold the recently remanufactured starter, but not the wiper motor. If I have it, you'll need to go to CTC or Part Source and grap three of those isolators from the 'Help!' section, but otherwise I know I tested it when I had mine out. It worked great including the park function.

I'll have a look tomorrow, and I'll post if I've got it. Are you out here in Hamilton too?

I'm from Burlington, and by the looks of it, I'm the only SCCOO member from Burlington, but I could be wrong. Anyways, what are those isolators your talking about?

If you have it, I'd like to pick it up 2morrow if possible, can't drive for too long in the spring without wipers

Distinguished Dat2k1,

Please pardon my ignorance, but I've forgotten your real name. I believe you told it to me when you were inquiring about the EVO sensor from the spare power steering pump that I have.

I've got the wiper motor. Give me a call at (905) 679-3693. I'm sorry it took me so long but I had a ton of running around to do today in preparation for a birthday party we're having at my place today for my son and I.

The motor is ready to go, minus those isolators. You can have it for $35.00.

Give me a shout if you want it.

Regards,

The name's Mike...i'll give you a call shortly for directions and to see if I can get a ride out there (i'm sure my girlfriend will be more than happy to do so)

Mike,

It was nice to meet you. I hope that wiper motor works out OK for you.

Again, just call if you need any further information on the swap.

I hope Bill doesn't mind that I let you see his old engine?! Billy? ...now Mike really wants to buy it!

Cheers,

Back