Can I make it into the 12's???

93 Mark VIII said:
I have chips coming out my ears.

Plus, the pearl white autorotor SC. I keep meaning to get it finished, but too much going on.

OHHHHH!!!! Dude, you are the guy that I will be turning to in order to get my chip done! You are on my list DUDE!!! I am also under the impression that you business partner does the heads!
Stegimier(sp)???:confused:
BTW: That autorotor 2.2 program is highly impressive! I have been on your site looking around for the past two days!
DB91:eek:

SilverCasket said:
DB91 ~ Don't get discouraged about doing it at once. I took a 3-step program and am quite assured that my 3rd step (2nd largest step $$$) will go just as smoothly as the first two. But rest assured, things break, so Dave was right that 20k is not outlandish to think. And Brian was right that 12k will get you most of the parts you need to start.

Good luck and if you need anything we all seem to be directive here (right or wrong at least we have an answer! ;) ) so I don't think you'll have a problem..

BTW - Hey Fellas, keep an eye out for post started by SilverCasket over the next week, I'm doing a transplant under the hood and will probably encounter a few "left turns" as stated earlier. ..... hehe, I guess I'm already ready for those set backs that AlwayS seem to happen. If it's not fabricating something, it's one thing that doesn't work but who the hell knows what that thing is...

Talk to you soon,
Anthony

Thanks Anthony for the positive feedback!:cool:
DB91

yes, chips are my friend :)

I do work with stiegemeier on a weekly basis, so I can get you any of his stuff. I'm also a Magnum power and Super Coupe Performance dealer. I think I could get you everything on your list except the slicks and battery relocation kit!

the 2.2L will be on the dyno soon. It's already pegging the 90mm LMAF on the streets, but I'm going to wait to swap that until I know if we need injectors too.

Brian

93 Mark VIII said:
yes, chips are my friend :)

I do work with stiegemeier on a weekly basis, so I can get you any of his stuff. I'm also a Magnum power and Super Coupe Performance dealer. I think I could get you everything on your list except the slicks and battery relocation kit!

the 2.2L will be on the dyno soon. It's already pegging the 90mm LMAF on the streets, but I'm going to wait to swap that until I know if we need injectors too.

Brian

Brian can you e-mail me at dirtybird91@hotmail.com and give me your e-mail address??? If so, I will contact you in a few months with one hell of a shopping list!!!:eek:
DB91

I tried to go the incremental route and got burned.

That was over 5 years ago and there's been a lot of experience shared here since then. First it was HG's and then a couple of weeks after it was back together, a pair of rod bearings.

Just pay attention to that experience, and "the devil's in the details". lol ;)

Lee

BARTHWY59 said:
Don't stop dude... you're motivated and i get a positive feel from your posts
Thanks man! I appreciate the positive feedback. I just feel strange investing at least 12K into a 13 year-old vehicle.
Frank B
Dirytybird91:rolleyes:

Back