For Sale In Ontario Please Read

Katoom

Hey there:

Would it be possible to set up a "Parts for sale" in the SCCOO forum? There are a lot of great deals in the Parts for sale forum, but a lot of them are in the southern states. We get dinged on shipping and exchange. It would also be cool to see who's got what locally, within driving distance.
I am going to have a whole pile of parts for sale soon and very cheap from my 91 parts car. Its in my garage now and I am taking everything from it. This includes power window motors, sunroof stuff, windows, wiring harnesses switches, interior parts. Only the shell is going back to the wrecker. I will have all kinds of little "doo-dads" boxed up as spares and for sale. Anything that is T-bird only, and that will not fit my XR-7 will be going DIRT CHEAP as it is just taking up space in my shop anyway.

Ed...do you know if there is anyway to search the buy 'n' sell? Havng to go thru over a 130 pages seems to be a bit much..

Jim.

Jim, not that I'm aware of ... but you can look at the date the item(s) are posted, if you go back more than a few pages, usually that's many months in the past.

cheers
Ed N.

Back