Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arizona SC Recommended Mechanics

thank you

just a quick thank you to Chris and the guys at Schuman's Auto Clinic. great job on my motor mounts. i am very happy to have them fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by yowzasc
    just a quick thank you to Chris and the guys at Schuman's Auto Clinic. great job on my motor mounts. i am very happy to have them fixed.
    Glad you're happy with it. I noticed a huge difference in the way the car felt afterward. Happy to be of service.

For People looking for a Super Coupe Mechanic In Arizona I know one in Phoenix AZ its called auto air and more they have fixed my super coupe about 5 times now. Lets me tell you they do a damn Good job and dont take long ti fix it either so if you want the number call me 602-740-5528 ask for Prick thats my nick and its m
    y cell

My Buddie Rick Hes very Good at working on the super coupes, He helped me get alot done if ya need his info hit me up on pm and ill give ya the number

SC Mechanics

If you're in Tucson, try Bud Shove at ET Automotive (they're listed). Without him, I'd have put my Anniversary car to sleep long ago. Small private shop in the southwest side of town -- he used to build sprint cars. So far, there isn't anything on my SC that has stumped him...

Don Pelley

I own two shops in Gilbert, both are Meineke franchises but family owned (my husband and I) and we work in both shops. I am currently pulling apart my SC at one of our locations. I'll list our addresses here for anyone looking. I have an awesome exhaust guy, he's going to replace mine with custom when I'm done ripping other stuff apart.

Meineke Car Care Centers of Gilbert

2343 E. Baseline Rd.
    Gilbert 85234
    (Baseline & Burk, between Gilbert & Lindsey)

735 W. Warner Rd.
    Gilbert 85233
    (Cooper & Warner)