'94 SC for sale

R

ryan a harris

'94 SC for sale

As many of you know from last night, I was going to look at '94 SC today. The car has 87,000km, 5spd, grey leather. Tha car was bone stock, except for the cd player(Sony). When I say stock I mean stock, plugs wires , all hoses and oil. When I checked there was no oil on the dip stick, none at all. The interior was what I think is rough. All the vents for heat/air wre broken and hanging out, the tint on windows is boubling(all windows). The seats didn't have all the power movments that mine has? The climate controll gauges are neat! Carpets look like doulbe milage was on the car. Anti-lock light was on for whole trip, about 50km. The hood is faded more so than any where else. Hood wouldn't close(came open while driving). The hood lacth was broken. The hood struts are shot(must support to keep open). Once close the hood didn't line up with fenders(i think the adjusters are out). Up on a hoist the car is dry on the underside. Shock are shot(both fron and rear). To pass the saftey new tires are a must. Belts are shot, and the tensioers need to be replaced.
brakes need work as I already said. The sunroof doesn't have the sliding cover. The mechanic looking at the car said about 1000-1500 bucks to get it running near my car, which still has the misfire(#2 spark was what ford told me). I have told the young guy that i'm going to sleep on it.
Not as hot for car now that I've seen it, nad drivin it. I really feel that my car isn't that bad after all(way cleaner).
Any way the car is in the auto trader. I'm going to low ball the guy at about $5000 he is asking $8500.
talk to every one later.

Re: '94 SC for sale

For $5000 it would definetly be worth your while. Otehrwise, don't waste your time or money, you'll regret it.

Wiat I forgot. The boost gauge went to about 12-13lbs. But didn't feel like it at all. The exhust had an "extra cat" behind the stock res. One of the cats had been guuted and welded back up. probably to pass emissions test. The car idled nice, seemed to have less power than my '90. no blue smoke out of pipes. The snout of the supercharger needs a new seal. I think thats it, but I'm sure I think of some more later.

ryan if you want to get rid of your cylinder 2 misfire you need a new coilpack and wires and plugs, I can provide you with these very cheap if you would like them. The parts are otherwise headed for the dumpster.

sabby7@hotmail.com

no. it is actullay the plug or the threads on head(F$CK). but i would not mind the extra parts. you still have my e mail?
send me the info

harrisar@sympatico.ca

94 is appealing, but from what you said, this one sounds like it has had an abusive life at only 83K, what else could be bad that you haven't seen.
Good luck

Well I offered the guy $4800 but he did not bite.
He feels the car is worth what he's asking.
Hey I hope he does get what he wants, but then again I hope I don't know the person who buys it.

Back