Sports Car Service Center

Figured I'd extend the thread abit... hope you guys find this a bit amusing... if nothing else it should put your car issues into perspective. I'm back in AZ for a few days after spending the last 2 months (since October 13th) in Kansas City. Haven't heard from the shop in that time (they still have the car), plan on visiting to say hello on Tuesday... perhaps the wheels might even be on it and the engine in ... probably too much to ask for the thing to actually be running... Will let you all know if I get the car back some day. I am back to KC for a few days, and then back in town a week from Saturday, but then I am moving to Baltimore. And on... and on... and on...

Went by the shop today on my way back from Sierra Vista. I've been out of town for 49 days. On the plus side, the wheels are back on the car, which means that the suspension is done. On the minus side, there were engine parts sticking out of the trunk... apparently the guy who does their heads and decking had to relocate. I was promised that mine is the first engine on his list and it should be decked the first week in December and final build should be in a month... strangely, I remember hearing something along these lines nearly exactly a year ago... I am also moving to Maryland and start my drive Sunday or Monday... if I only knew then what I know now :-/

Back