5-speed shift knob

F

fast Ed N

5-speed shift knob

Hello all

If anyone is looking for a replacement for their worn or cracked 5-speed leather shifter knob, and had a s*%t when they found out the price of the SC piece, I've got something for you !!

The newer Mustang Cobra leather knobs are very similar in size and shape, just slightly smaller than the SC knob I believe. The best part is the price ... $35.00 (discounted club price )!! Compared to $120.00 (discounted) for the correct SC Bird knob. So if you're not doing a concours restoration, this would be the way to go. We have one in stock here, if anyone is interested give me a call or send an e-mail message.

thanks !!
Ed Nicholson
Fines Ford Lincoln
905-857-1252 or parts@finesford.dealeremail.com

Re: 5-speed shift knob

Eddy...

Always the salesman!!! ;)

Cheers,

Sean

So does that mean your sold, you would like one for your beastie ?

cheers
Ed N.

Actually, mine is still in great shape, Ed, but thanks for asking. If that should change, I'll keep Fines Ford in mind.

Cheers,

Sean

Sean,

Why is there this humungous gap between your name and signature info, any idea?

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll take it Ed, will run out there one day with AmEx and pick it up.

...Ahhh, my sig is too damned long! Sorry guys. I guess the most of you know what my old bitch has got in her anyways, so I'll scrap all that stuff.

I'll hit my preferences right now and part with the details... like Billy did.

Cheers,

I bought one a couple of years ago and i didn't pay more than 40 bucks i dont think part no. E9SZ-7213-A

I bought one a couple of years ago and i didn't pay more than 40 bucks i dont think part no. E9SZ-7213-A

Hang on to your hat Greg I was out to Eddie's to get mine and he said the proper T-Bird/Cougar one is now $120.00 at our price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I screwed mine on and it's a perfect fit and looks great.

Re: E9SZ 7213-A

Greg, that is the correct part number, but that one has gone up to $150.00 retail !! Even discounted to trade price, it's still $120.00.

cheers
Ed N.

Back