hey JIM

mannysc

just stoped by the ole northern cali to say hi and keep up the good work, if all goes well I will be sending you some$$$ to help fund a trip to race chris, and send him same $$, this is a race thats destine to happen the two top guns . other than coy ,

sort of like a gun battle in the old west exept nobody gets hurt and no matter who wins we all have a good time.

anyway Jim dont let the few who egg you on bug you.
some of us are proud of you and brag about you to our friends and shievy owners they hate it when I say well theres this guy named jim he can show you how fast the sc is .

its nice to have a top sc in calif sort of like having the best basket ball team it something to brag about .
neat thing is I dont have to exaggerate the facts.as i often do.

Last edited:
Thanks Manny

Well be there!
Once they get the location down ;)
It would be neat to race side by side two 11 second SC I will be on kill and out to "WIN" this deal

It will be a good show all the cars at one place meet the ones we never see in person see there cars go to a new track differaint part of the country cant wait

Californias Quickest & Fastest SC number 2 in America Silver Bullet ready for action and a great time :)

You know you've got support from down her.

Depending on where it ends up, I may not be able to drive there, but I might be able to fly out, and rent a Ford. No, I'm not biased! Much. :D

Lee

Back