What is your location...

Where are you located?

• NorthEast - (Maine, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, Ohio, New Hampshire, New York, New Jersey, V

Votes: 33 27.7%
  • SouthEast - (Florida, Gerogia, the Carolinas, Alabama, Tennessee)

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • Northern Midwest - (Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Kan

Votes: 35 29.4%
  • Southern Midwest - (Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Louisana)

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • Northwest - (Washington, Oregon, Northern California, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Northern Colorado)

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • Southwest - (Southern Califoria, Arizona, New Mexico, Southern Colorado, Nevada, Utah)

Votes: 16 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wzenheimer

This is another Poll to help us in our decision for Location on the Shootout. Its to determine where the greater amount of SC enthusiats are at. I am going to break it down into 6 sections of country.

NorthEast - (Maine, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, Ohio, New Hampshire, New York, New Jersey, Virginia, West Virginia, Penn., Maryland, and Delaware)

SouthEast - (Florida, Gerogia, the Carolinas, Alabama, Tennessee)

Northern Midwest - (Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Kansas, Nebraska, the Dakotas)

Southern Midwest - (Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Louisana)

Northwest - (Washington, Oregon, Northern California, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Northern Colorado)

Southwest - (Southern Califoria, Arizona, New Mexico, Southern Colorado, Nevada, Utah)

Too far away - (Hawaii, and Alaska)

Ok now please vote.
Chris

132 views and 43 Votes? I'm the only one that voted for Southern Midwest, and I think I'm still in the running! 5 from SoCal? Maybe when everyone gets home from work we'll see more activity. :D

The poll results for the Northwest aren't going to be accurate at all because both the SCCoWC and SCCoW split off of SCCoA and have formed their own chapters and no longer post here

I agree with hwycoper. Why split up California. We have as much right as New York to be one group due to our populations. I think that the California group is getting robbed. What do others think?

Sergio

California.

I seperated California to determine the masses of the North and South. This is a statistics poll being used to determine certain bits of information that we needed. It was not set up to discriminate against California as a whole. It was more for a way to divide the country into specific regions. I can see from the poll that there are approx 30 votes from the west. All statistics are not perfect this was just something I used to get a general idea of where everyone would be coming from.

Thanks for your opinions,
Chris

Back