Cruise Night Meet Up?

Pegged

I've seen some pretty nice sc's out there, does anyone have a decked out sc out if so we should meet up, even if your stock we should still meet up

I agree, although my block is getting hmmm well lets just say hold on! I know for fact there is alot of interest here in the peg.

guys lets see if we can't get something going.

Hi Joe! hows is goin eh! yes its me finally caught with the cyber world. sent me a pm and I'll give you my number.

yes two others with SC's . I also know of one guy who is hunting for a 95 5spd. There is a guy on my street that has two(had three) that he is fixing up to sell. What part of town do you live in I am in Garden Grove.

Garden Grove, Did you move recently?
...and have you talked to Bill or Scott lately, cause I lost Bills number along with my phone.

Sorry for the wait. I am in conact with Bill. He helped me pull my block out of the SC. Its in the machine shop. Oh what the heck here's the whole story. Its starts with the head gasket being replaced under ex. warranty. Ford said that my timing chain cover was also leaking(they wanted an additional 700$ to replace that gasket) so you can guess what I told them ...
thats right no thanks. this started in aug of 2001. We finally got that job done in july 02 in Aug 02 I was given er oops(spun crank bearings)engine lossing power can't cary on. So here we are May 03. all that and on 3000 kms on odometer. I hope to have her running by Aug 1st. Mods custom gring cam, port heads ARP studs througout,pistons(probably.030 over),roller rockers,long tube headers.
Yes joe I moved over to garden grove Email me at wtverch@shaw.ca I'll give you my phone number( and Bills)

wow that should be pretty beefy right now

i just had to replace the heads, head gaskets, coolant fan on mine

it runs smooth now though

waiting to get some more money to throw my system in there and get the body work done

I'm still trying to figure out who owns the black sc that's always parked outside of the riverview towers.

I've seen it several times now in the past month or so. Even had my landlord confused, because she thought it was my car, heh.

Anyone know if it's someone from online?

HI, I'm not familiar with that SC however I saw a red one, about a 92, very dirty(shame on the owner) cruising down grant on tuesday morning! Pegged what color and year is your SC?

mines a black 90's with black leather interior

but i dont park it at river view

mines always parked at tim hortons down on the westside in st james

thats where i work

so i got the fuel pump just replaced too

oh well

anyone know where i could get a new sunroof brace

mines cracked

Well if you guys are meeting up this weekend I wont be able to make it, cause I will be slaving in a boat over my fishing rod!:D
Ontario here I come!!

anyone want to meet up

just give me a call up on sunday

510-0556

the names ross

just be like i have a super coupe and im crusing lets meet up or something

Back