IOWA SC Club - MAY meeting Info ......

forcfed93

Just a reminder to everyone!

SUPER COUPE CLUB of IOWA
Membership/Club Business Meeting

When: May 24th at 1:00 p.m.
Where: The Prez's House, Cedar Rapids, Iowa - This will be a club meeting and it will be followed by a Potluck Dinner after the meeting. Please contact me if you will be attending so I can keep track of who is bringing what! (We don't want to end up with 8 bowls of baked beans or potato salad).

Driving Directions are available at our website.

(Link to site in Sig. Below)

supercharged95 said:
cool. i'm going over in my stang

Hey supercharged95,

Have we talked? I dont recognize the handle and cant place you for some reason! (I must be getting older than I thought). :eek:

forcfed93 said:
Hey supercharged95,

Have we talked? I dont recognize the handle and cant place you for some reason! (I must be getting older than I thought). :eek:

hey forcfed- sorry it took me so long to reply, but i've been kinda busy and i didn't even realize that you replied earlier to my post:eek:
anyways- i emailed you nearly a year ago when my trans went out on my sc:( so that might be why you are trying to place me as somebody you know. i've also talked to dave and casey(at WFC 5) about joining the club, which i had every intention of doing until my trans went out:mad:
on a side note: i am getting ready to sell my stang so i can get my bird back in action.

Back