BilletFlow pulleys available

Nettlesd

BilletFlow pulleys available (update 5/22)

Well almost.

BilletFlow will be sending me some of their pulleys that they are making for our cars. They will be 76mm and can be used in all three locations on our cars. No word on pricing and available colors yet but I'll keep everyone informed when I find out.

Here's a picture of what they will look like:
pulleykits.jpg

Last edited:
ok if these are available.. I want three right now...

Keep this post going.. get us an availablity date..

Karl

I've been told they are shooting for June 1st. Actually, he has already made some but he wants to be sure they will work before releasing them to the public.

Price

June 1st would be great..

See if you can get us an estimated price.. before we get all to excited...

would hate to get excited about it.. then find out he want's a hundred bucks a piece for them....

Just see if you can get us a ball park number... :)

Duane,

Are there going to be ones offered that are wider for use with a 10 rib supercharger belt ? What about the retaining bolt and washer are they offering ones that are color matching ?

David

Below $50 a piece. I would say even cheaper than that but I just can't say because it's not finalized yet. It will be a nice price.

David,

All we use is our existing bolt to retain the pulley. You could have seen what I had at the car show if you had attended. ;)

I've been told red, black, clear polished and maybe blue. He can only do colors his anodizer offers, which, when I spoke to him was the same colors my guy uses, which is, red, blue, black, purple, gold and I think green. I suspect he will only offer them in three colors.

I can talk to him about making a wider pulley but I'm not sending him mine. You send me yours and I'll see what can be done.

ok 50.00 or better a piece... Count me in... I need to know when these are available... :) Red is my Choice of Color...

I will take 3 hehehe... as long as they are same as stock pullies..

Karl

Yes, they replace the pulleys on the tensioners. They can be used on all three tensioner assemblies.

Duane...

I guess you SOLD me on the Black one's.... :p I'll take a set of 3. Will you be taking the orders when they release them to the public? I liked yours & Tony's, but just did not have the cash on me at WFC6.

Please kept me posted.

Jeff B.

Update:

Colors will be Red, Blue, Black and Clear. Pricing will initial be set at $45.00 each and may be lowered once they hit the market.

A wider pulley for the 10 rib setup is possible if we can purchase 20 units of the wider pulley.

They are not ready yet. They are getting anodized and he hopes to get them this week. After that, I will try a set on my car and report back. Then, everyone can buy them.

Another week and then let the buying begin.

Back