BilletFlow pulleys available

OKKKKK!!!

Well dam if Im confused..I ended up buyng from Hearland being they made a wider ten rib pulley..However I dont like the snapring Idea...The pin Idea is much better..Well see what happens..I have no problem buying a set from Billet flow as well..Unfortunately I have other problems to deal with as far as My SC goes...Too many projects so lil time

Tell ya what... Ill buy any leftover pulleys Billet flow has left if any and resell them to people at a later date..For a very slight profit unless he cuts me a big purchase deal..Problem solved

Looking good Billetflow... When we get to pay you for them, and get them on the car?? We've got a show down here the 26th of Oct and I'd like to have the red set on my 95 by then if possible..

RJ

BilletFlow said:
sorry but I haven't got the time to respond to all the BS...

just thought I would post a pic so you guys could see the finished product

do these look ok?
Excellent work. Those look awesome. I would like to see if I can get 3 of the red ones. Email me at ccoats17@bellsouth.net for payment arrangements.

Calvin

Re: update!

BilletFlow said:
ok... sorry for the delay...hot jobs came up...

This will be the break down of colors...

33-Clear
18-Black
15-Blue
12-Red

I only have 78 total pulleys (this is a first run) so 78/3 = 26 sets

Everyone who voted for a color needs to send an email to Linn at Amazon Racing with your choice of color and your payment info

send email to: Sales.AmazonRacing@Verizon.net
http://www.amazonracing.com

Price is $160.00 including shipping (UPS ground)

The pulleys will be at the anodizer tomorrow morning.

When I get them back(Tuesday-ish). I will then machine the windows in the pulleys and also installing the bearings, this will take about 10-14days cuz I'm going the the races in Bowling Green. :)

I will be leaving for Bowling Green, KY on Thursday the 25th as will be Amazon Racing. We will be attending the NMRA races there and will return to work on Monday the 29th.

I figure I can have the pulleys ready AND shipped by Friday Oct. 10th

Hope this helps
Doug

Billet Flow,

I called Amazon Racing to order a set of RED pulleys and the girl who answered the phone didn't know anything about the SC tensioner pulleys. It might be a good idea to let them know what we are talking about when we ask for Thunderbird SC pulleys.

Someone is supposed to call me back, so hopefully they will know what I'm trying to order.

David

Last edited:
wow, what a long thread. After reading it and talking to some people, I also think that once you commited to some pulleys and had a company spend the R&D that the company should have been given a fair chance once they invested in the product.

I agree with capitalism and competition, but somthing about how this whole deal went down was either sneeky or just a result of poor communication. I hope that those that expressed intrest to billetflow stick to their commitments.

Brian

Back