anyone from mississauga?

R

robs 91 sc

anyone from mississauga?

ive seen a few sc's in my neighborhood and was just wondering if anyone here is from meadowvale or erin mills area?

I am

I live around Mississauga Rd/Burnhamthorpe area. I drive a White 89 Cougar XR7

Rob C

Re: anyone from mississauga?

I'm around Mavis / Eglinton area ... black 95 SC, lowered, big rims & tires in the summer :)

cheers
Ed Nicholson

Yeah, I'm by battleford and Erin Mills.

Chris

Hey Ed, I didn't know you were that close. I thought you lived in Bolton.

I'm in Brampton, Bovaird and Airport ... Charcoal grey 95 SC, lowered, big rims & tires all year 'round.

Hey if you guys want to get together every once in awhile to talk shop over a coffee...let me know (email).

Me 2,I live in the Credit woodlands a little south of Burnhamthorpe and Erindale Station rd. area.I drive a black 89 XR7

Tell me somthing guys,all you guys live so close to me and we cant get you out to meetings. What is wrong with you guys? It doesnt cost anything to join,just what ever you drink or eat at the meetings,and if you take an interrest in comming on the board why not try a meeting here or there and meet the guys? Come on bro's!!! I'm 40 going on 19!!

Hear, Hear. I agree with Greg, join the fun (especially track days).

Don't be anti-SCocial. :lol:

hey blubird

hey blubird, are u the guy that i met at the ford dealership on erin mills parkway with the blue 5 speed with close to 300,000 kms? i work at the dealership.

Hey Kirk, I only work in Bolton, don't live there. I think Wayne still has me listed on the member's page as Bolton, guess I should ask him to change that.

BTW I grew up in Bramalea, lived in the "D" section for about 25 years. And I'll be moving back to Brampton later this year, in the northwest corner, around McLaughlin and Sandalwood area.

cheers
Ed N.

Well i don't live in mississuaga, but i work at Cawthra & dundas.
I live in oakville & i'm willing to meet with any almost anytime to talk about our toys.
black '90 SC stock(still!!!!)

Guys check out the V6 race this June, we need more support from the SC guys. Website for the race is members.rogers.com/pb_milan

There is a $500 US gift certificate being given away to the fastest SC of the day from Magnum Powers. Even if your still bone stock come out and have some fun, many prizes to be given away, not just fastest car prizes.

keep us posted.
i'm thinking about it.
i never been to the track yet, so i'll probably have fun.
how many SC's are going at this point?
how far is the track from the GTA?

Back