Pics of my custom instrument cluster

I've been thinking of a good place for my cell phone holder... how does it work where you have it?? Does it get in the way while driving? I thought about on the dash to the left of the Glove Box, but i really dont want to tarnish that area. BTW I like the custom look assuming your sc is red LOL...
-Tom

The white faces are from N.R. auto; cost around 75 bucks, can't remember what company made the cell phone holder but where it sits it's perfect. The paint is just dupli color spray.

Last edited:
that's not exactly a custom cluster or anything. i was expecting some fiberglassed creation with some autometer gauges or something of the like. not just white face gauges.

How did you preserve the "OIL" lettering under that gauge, or did you find some way of putting it back on? Looks stock. That's why I haven't repainted my window switch panels, I want to keep the labels. FWIW, I think the white face looks better under that red, it doesn't quite look right under the stock black for some reason (just my .02). I like mine bone stock looking, but that's just my taste.

Do you have a shot from outside the driver's door so we can get a better look at how it blends in with the interior?

Back