Attn: Les----Pics of the custom intake (4 Pics)

B

BlueThunder90

Attn: Les----Pics of the custom intake (4 Pics)

Hey Les and anyone else who may be interested...here's a pic of my intake today...I love it....

engine1.gif

engine2.gif

engine3.gif

engine4.gif

Re: Attn: Les----Pics of the custom intake (4 Pics)

so were did you get the hardware. what did you use for sensor. the clamps & the blue silicon wrap. also what is the tube made of. if its' a comon steel or alloy i could get good thru my shop. being a machinst i could face them to length for people who are interested in this. if the harware is easy to get this might be a cheap one. polishing could be possible depending on material of tubing.

The tubing is polished aluminum....the sensor is the stock MAF. It has a slight bend at the top right by the TB. The silicone blue tubing can be bought in many places, the clamps are your standard clamps.

It holds up very well but I cam going to get a nice stainless bracket that will screw to the bottom of the MAF and connect where the old air box was bolted.

The only difference is the black hose that connects to the side of the stock black intake tube is not hooked up. I'm going to work a custom fitting in there, but for now...she runs just fine.

I can't see these pics, is the server down, or does you computer have to be on? (it's 2:30AM) BTW.

"Sounds" interesting. :)

Intake

I'm going to need some of that Blue Silicone Hose. I'm adapting my ZR Intake to my new 85mm Throttle Body. Where did you pick-up that hose?
Thanks - JT

Back