White gauge cluster

charged92

Now that I think I found my input shaft seal, how about a white gauge cluster for a 92 sc. Any one know a place I can get one.For that matter can anyone recomend a good shop in London or surrounding area to get performance parts for SC's.

I have a set of silver face gauges with reverse indiglo lighting (blue or green) they're still in the box and haven't been put on, thy look good but there is some wiring that needs to be done on the install, I got them from procarparts.com and paid 40 US for them on ebay plus I had to have the shipped so basically I paid about 90 bucks, I need the money for other things so that's why they aren't going on my car, I'd sell em for 50 bucks. If you want em you can have em, I will be posting this in the seller's forum later on so in a bit there will be more ppl trying to get em.

$50.00 sounds like a sweet deal send me an e-mail as to how you want to work it and we will go from there!

Thanks

well if you can make it out to a meet one night that would work best, but i guess your kinda far away from the usual meeting spots. hehe and I'd send you an e-mail but....i'd need an address!:D

mine's...
a_brown35@hotmail.com

My e-mail address is dean.simmons@sympatico.ca.
I am a little far away but I would love to attend a meet but I don't know a schedule maybe you could hook me up with one. If they are on weekends it wouldn't be a problem to make a couple.
As far as the gauges go maybe we could meet half way or something.

Last edited:
ive installed those before.
very nice setup,
the three wires are so you can change colors and brightness.
learn from my mistake and install them on top of the existing gauges,
so the white light dont creep through.

Back