just registered

Swervin

SCCoA Member
I'm glad to see there is a chapter representing Manitoba. Hi Wayne, how you doing? I ran into to some drama a work hat pushed back my time table to purchase a super coupe. I'm also concerned that I'll buy one and the perfect one will show up the next week you know sat in old person's garage because they lost there liscence has 20,000 kms & they want $5000 for it. Or worse i've already missed the good one.

(By the way there is a 95 super coupe auto in Alberta for $5000 at a Pontiac dealer)

Hey Swervin, nice to see new members in the Peg...should make the summer alot more interesting!
I'm guessing you already know wayne... so if you haven't came across my name yet...it's Joe, and I drive the red 90 cougar xr7 in the city.

Hey merc I saw another guy on Sunday with a red 90 xr7. Looked in mint shape, the guy was wanting to sell it too.

BTW - were you in the polo park area on sunday night? I think I saw you cruise through the Canadian Tire parking lot a couple of times.

Yup that was me, however the lot was too damn full so I just wipped through...I noticed a black 89-90 tbird s/c leaving the lot as I pulled in...was that you or was that pegged?

Hi, welcome to the club. A smart shopper once told me make a lsit of all your wants. If you find 65 to 70 % of the list you should seriously consider buying it! I am talking to Bill right now on the phone. His SC is ready to go but unfortunately he is going to Halifax for a week. HIs car will be on the road 2nd week of July. My scheduled time of completion will be August !st. Yes this year. When Bill gets back from Halifax we ashould all get together and discuss our passion my be talk about the cars aswell! ha ha.

Cool news Wayne, tell Bill I said HI...and when he gets back maybe we should hit the George again like last time!! :D
Aaaahhhhh...It's so fulfilling having a passion!! lol

Sorry can't do Sunday this week. my daughters birthday is sunday doing the family thing. I think next Sunday is open if anyone is interested? Can we get a head count? Later!

HI HOWS THE SEARCH FOR THE SUPERCOUPE GOING. WERE YOU IN MY STORE LAST WEEK? IF SO SORRY I MISSED YOU. LET ME KNOW HOW THE SEARCH IS GOING!

Cool to see some activity around here. My leaky Oil Pan is fixed, modified SC Top is installed, and Insurance is paid for. :D I can't believe it's been 2 years since I drove it. Let's cruise shall we?

Back