Torque Thrust D look-a-likes

68COUGAR

Would anybody (besides me!) like to be able to put authentic looking 16" or 17" Torque Trust wheels on their car? Check out the following URL's. If you'd like Vintage Wheel Works to set up for our 5 x 4.25" lug pattern, shoot them an E-mail.

www.vintagewheelworks.com/v40.html

www.vintagewheelworks.com/v45.html

These wheels are the most authentic looking Torque Trust D wheels on the market. Much better looking than those goofey Mustang GT wheels!!!!!!!

68COUAR

WHEELS

THEY LOOK LIKE THE "CRAGARS S.S." FROM THE 60,S..........OFB COURSE NON OF YOU YOUNGTERS WHERE AROUND THEN!!!!!!..............FAST FREDDIE:D :D

Not so Fast Freddie

Crager SS!!!! Well both the Torque Thrust D & the Crager SS are wheels, and they both have 5 spokes. That's about all the similiarity. The Torque Thrust have as cast & painted spokes. The Crager SS have polised & chromed spokes.

Freddie, you & I have to keep these young whipper-snappers in line. All the SC kids in my neck of the woods, are still trying to beat "the Old Man"!!!!!!

68COUGAR

I know you can get cragar SS's in 4.25 bolt circle, but can u get them in the proper backspacing?

can anyone use photoshop to see what it will look like?

Well maybe you're an old man in a youngster car! think of that one? lol..

My stepdad has some model t wheels laying around.. anybody want to photoshop those on an SC? uhhhh.. yeah... dubs.. uhh... piiiimmpiiin! yea yea!

come on all you young people, don't you realize you'd never have flat tires?

lol.. jus' messin'

Back