My car is getting redone and it needs new rubber that goes around the doorway on the body of the car. Does anyone know whats its called and the part number? I called ford and they want $106 CDN each. Is there an aftermaket place I can call for the rubber gasket that goes around the door part on the body of the car?

Thanks in advance,