iacgp dyno day..

Iowa_GTP

hey guys..... sometime in july around the time that we are having the second SC/GP challenge we are thinking of having a DYNO day in iowa city.......

we havent really fleashed this out that much, and are testing the waters for interest....

check out the iacgp forums for more info.. or click the link

http://www.regalgs.org/iacgpforum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=567

the performance shop seems to have plenty of knowledge, and are more than willing to work with the clubs... so if your interested just leave a note and your input...

aaron

I just ran there

It is a nice place.
I talked to them about a group run and they want us bad. I went Saturday and they were able to get me right in with no wait time. We should go sooner than later....not many people know about this place yet so they are not usually very busy.
The dyno they have is the one that was on the Two Guys Garage TV show. They went to Florida to buy it. Gives you RWHP and RWTQ.

207.2 RWHP
299.7 RWTQ

Not too bad I guess. Current mods to date

5% pulley
custom 2 1/4 true dual exhaust
SCPI cold air intake
MP raised SC top
C&L MAF

Car is a 1995 automatic.

Best time before raised top install and MAF install 14.81
weikert2.jpg

i am up in the air as to if i am going to make it to the club clash, however...... im trying to make it..... my car has been in to the mechanic getting a tranny check up........

i had the mechanic tell me today that the when he dropped the pan it looked like the tranny from a car with 70k miles not 38k miles......... EEEEEEk

from what they told me, i had plenty of clutch material in the pan clogging up the filter and what not....

YIPPY

however, im going to try to be up and at em for the event....... hope to see you all there, and possibly set up a dyno day for both teams......

aaron

Back