One of our club members is a KVR Dealer.

W

Wayne Ing

One of our club members is a KVR Dealer.

Name: Steve Pickering
E-Mail: autotech@info-corp.com
Comments: 1992 SC 5 speed

Now available 13" brake kit from Bullit mustang! Special piricng for members from KVR. I am a distributor for KVR and the price just dropped on this kit. If you need to upgrade to 1993 hubs they can be supplied!

Re: One of our club members is a KVR Dealer.

Can we get some prices posted?

Are these the proper bolt pattern, or do we have to swap?

How much, How much, How much!!!!!

Bill et al.,

It would be best if Steve himself addressed this question, but I believe the KVR kit requires that you switch to the Mustang bolt pattern for the rotors to fit onto the hub. So, for those of us still running the '89 to '92 front spindles, these would need to be swapped out for a set of '93 and up spindles so that we could then bolt on the Mustang hubs and the KVR calipers, etc.

Steve, would you care to elaborate?

Cheers,

Sean

Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Mustang rim choices. :)

Hi Wayne, as you probably seen in posts below, I'm looking to upgrade the brakes on my SC. 13" brakes aren't an option for me with the stock 16" wheels, but I'd be glad to see some pricing on KVR X-drilled rotors (front and rear with CF pads all around)

Thanks for anything you can offer,
Darryl O'Keefe
darryl@oddbit.net

Hi all,

I have asked Steve for pricing. He may reply to me directly, or post on the BBS.

I called KVR just for curiousity sake. I will not be upgrading my brakes though.

13'' Cobra upgrade kit. Needs 93 up spindles. Dual piston calipers. 895 US. Add 100 US for new SS brake lines.

Same kit with 4 piston calipers. 1695 US.

Upgrade to either kit with a 2 piece rotor. Add 700 US.

12" brake kit for the rear. Uses old caliper. 795 US.

10.8" upgrade kit for the front (for use with 16" wheels). Dual piston calipers. no lines. 695 US.

We'll see what kind of deal Steve can get for those of you who are interested.

I'd be interested on pricing on standard 89-90 cross drilled rotors amd pads, front and back if Steve could do that.

^^^Same here^^^

Steve's pricing

With spindles and hubs the price will be$1495 for club members and $1695 without membership (what a deal for members!) The spindles and hubs are subject to availability (used spindles and hub).

Without spindles and hubs$1395 for members and $1595 for those without membership.

These prices are awesome as the kit has just been reduced!
I am working on a page to add to the website with pictures and pricing but feel free to pass the news along. I should have everything ready for the next meeting. I have one kit with hubs on the way. The hubs and spindles are not that easy to find.

Back