Dyno and Track time ---UPDATES---!!!

Bill McNeil

For those that have dyno numbers and track times that have not been updated, please post them here so that the SCCoO website can be updated. I have noticed several numbers have been improved upon since last year, yet have not been submitted for updating.

This thread will disappear as of Sunday.

Last edited:
New Times

Well last night I ran some of my best times yet. A ran a wack of 15.4's two 15.3's and my new best . . . a 15.2 @92.xx MPH. The car ran great, went 3 rounds (loss in the semi's) before the car broke out. All in all a good night. Oh and for you costal dwelling fellas that corrects, using NHRA correction factors, to a 14.7 . . .

Dave

My dyno #'s are in my sig and my best time is still 15.2 at 93 miles an hour. Does this get added to the SCCOA Website now Bill.
Do I get a member page too??? If you need a pic of my car I can supply you with one. Or how does that work??? here is a link to one of the dyno charts I have to dig the other one out with the higher tq # dyno chart

Last edited:
Ron,

The only way this will get added to the SCCoA HP list is if you email Ron Dipaola at scguys@sccoa.com

If you want a member page, you would have to speak to Ron about that also. I believe you will have to sign up as a SCCoA member, which will now cost $15 per year.

This is stricty for the SCCoO website list. Thank you for your contribution, and the list will be updated shortly.

Back