GROUP BUY ON HEGO (O2) SENSORS!

B

Bill A McNeil

GROUP BUY ON HEGO (O2) SENSORS!

Gentlemen,

Many have expressed interest in obtaining a set of 02 sensors through my connection at UAP. My understanding is that Ford retails them at around $120, same as UAP's retail offering, and that Ed can get them for somewhere around $108 through the club discount. It may actually be a lot less, but likely not as low as I could offer if people are still interested. I have already bought a set for myself, so I would be making *ONE* trip to pick-up everyone elses. They will go for $68 (each) including both applicable sales tax, and they will either be picked up at my house by buyers, or given out at a pre-determined meeting.

This group buy is not yet official and is based on reponse from all of you. These are Echlin UAP brand, their top of the line parts, and have worked fine on my car. Replaceing these units will likely help fuel efficiency and should be done as part of a full tune-up.

Please either post here or email me through the link in my signature. The final price for a set of 2 will be $136.00 CASH, or you can use paypal if you want to use your credit card. That's right boys, you can even use your credit card, BUT, paypal takes a cut so the price will go up a few dollars to compensate. Email me if you need more credit card details. These will not be picked up until full payment is received and these are not returnable.

Feb 28th deadline for notifcation of interest.
REMINDER: UNOFFICAL AS OF NOW, NO PROMISES!!!

Re: GROUP BUY ON HEGO (O2) SENSORS!

Bill,

Please put me down for two, and I need them ASAP. ...we'll talk.

Cheers,

Sean

Bill,

How soon might we actually have these? I'd really like to install them as I'm putting my car back together, but I guess if need be, I could swap them in later.

Sean

I was hoping for some more interest, so I will have to copy and send this in an email to egroups so that this can be offered beyond the group of regular BBS goers.

Sean, I can have a set for you Monday of next week, but how will you get them once I pick them up?

Bill McNeil.

Sean,

Please let me know ASAP if you need them because I will have to order them tomorrow.

Thanks,

Bill,

Please go ahead and order these. I may have to stick with either the original sensors which are still in place now, or swap in the pair from the wreck if need be, but I'd like to replace them in either case with a new pair as soon as I can pick them up off you.

It looks like I'm going to have a problem getting out to your place this Saturday. What phone number(s) can I reach you at, as I'd like to chat. Perhaps you could eMail the numbers to me.

If you order these tomorrow, what's the soonest you could have them at your place?

Regards,

Sean

Monday. I'll call you.

Back