Supercoupe pics from MV6FC

V6Sprout

Milan finally posted his pics, here are the ones of the Supercoupe cars.

DSC01693.JPG

DSC01694.JPG

DSC01695.JPG

DSC01708.JPG

DSC01709.JPG

Yeah, just give him the $20 for them and I'll get the money off him later. Sean has shirts for You (Bill), Jason, Ryan and Jim.

Jamie,

Who was the Large for again?! I think you told me Jim, but I'm not sure.

...Yes, I've got the shirts, and the next time I see you guys you can hand over the cash and get your shirts. :D

Cheers,

Sean

Sean's Shirt Delivery!!!

Jamie,

Tonight I met up with Bill, Jason and Ryan at the meet. I've given them the shirts, and I now have money from the four of us. That just leaves Jim Gravelle. Unfortunately, he didn't make it out to the meet tonight.

Cheers,

Sean

Well Jim gets his for free so no worries there. Sean, I will be in Hamilton/Burlington tomorrow to drop off a tubular k-member, meeting the guy at Maple View mall. Maybe I will swing by afterwards ont he way home, wont be until 9pm or so again like last time. I'll let you know for sure tomorrow. Is this good for you or will you be out?

Jamie,

I don't think tomorrow night will work. I've got tickets for game 7 of the Calder Cup finals at Copps Colliseum between the Hamilton Bulldogs and the Houston Arrows. I think it's a 7:00 PM start, and I doubt very much that I'll be home by 9:00 PM.

Sorry,

Sean

Back