Personal website

92TBurnSC

Hey guys. Just finished getting my new personal website to a point that I can say it's "Kinda finished" (though they never are). I was just wondering if you guys would mind taking a look-see.

House of THE BURN

Nice, Safari is by far the best web browser, very fast too. Are you runing the site off of a mac. I have the 15" Widescreen Powerbook, and a new Dual 1.42 GHz Power Mac G4, with 2GB ram 240 GB of hard drive space and 4x DVD burner, and 48x Cd burner. Fun stuff, just got Final Cut Express as well.

Uh...no...Angelfire. Heh. Oh weel, free is free.

I have a 700MHz G4 eMac with 40GB HD, 256MB RAM, etc etc. el-cheapo

But I still love it.

Thanks for the feedback on the site.

And as soon as I get some money, I will be getting a 512 to go in here. It REALLY needs it. Kingston or PNY or somehting of that nature should work fine, shouldn't it?

And, since we're on the subject, what is the best disk management/cleanup software out there for Jag? My HD is in a scattered mess and Norton won't clean it up unless I run repairs on it (which I need the disk for and...don't have).

not sure about the clean up, you can just re einstal JAG and it will overite all your old OS information.

As far as the ram goes, Crucial is just fine for it. It is not the fastest ram out there, but it is on par with OEM Ram. It also has a lifetime warranty. You don't really need the Kingston, or Corsair, or PNY. Crucial is a very reputable company, and they make eccelent ram. Hell my first windows computer still has some Crucial ram in it from years ago and it still works fine.

Plus the Crucial will only be about 25-30 bucks, if that.

Back