Great meet guys

We also had a great time. I think we made a good showing at the cruise-in, sorry if I embarassed anyone by parking my dirty, rusty Cougar with all your nice cars, but I just got caught up in the moment. I was also saving the spot for the Cobra. Anyway, it was great to meet everyone.

Are we really going to wait until October or November to do it again?

Lessonintorque how often do you go to the track(Speed World I'm assuming)? How far is it from Dean Rd, I know it's out on 50, but I haven't been there in 15 years? I'm planning on finally seeing what I can do in my car. It just has to get me to South Carolina and back for the last time this week then I can beat on it a little more.

I was a little bummed out the ride in the Cobra thing never came about.

Any word from Beach girl on raffle tickets yet?

XR7

It was great having the cougar there....I never seen on in person. Wish I could of made it to the cruise in....had to get back home to pick up my son.

I was hoping we could do another one before october too

RJ, the guy with the clean bright red 5 speed car was Wyndell Bryant.

Yeah, if Jake can't get that Car Craft article scanned, we need to somehow get a copy from him next time and get that posted, because even Kurt & I were not aware of it's existence, and I thought I'd seen every SC article written. . .

Neat to be wrong one this one.

resized%20dec%2001%20low%20pro%20side.jpg

Great meet!! I really enjoyed seeing all the sc's there and the people I talk to on-line. I scaned the article and it turned out great! I need someone's e-mail who can post it for me. And my wife's name is Jen, not Jeremy RJ. lol that was funny. Can't wait till the next meet.

What article

Jake you and I must have walked up and down the car line 5 times and I don't remember any article:confused: ...Shows how close I pay attention:D ..

Rick:cool:

No raffle yet...

Made it home safe and sound, SC ran great...flew by everyone on I95!

It was awesome to all all the SC's! Glad so many could make it! It was great putting names to faces. And thanks for all the info and advice from everyone! :D

I'll be at the next meet as long as I still have to SC! If it is the head gasket, though, I may be raffling it sooner than I thought! LOL

Margie/BCH GRL...

:cool:

AOL= "Rmedyspice"

Xr-7kurt

Im at the track quite a bit, Its about 15minutes from where we were at. I go as often as my wallet allows, Iused to run my rx_7's every week but I also had to rebuild one of them three times last year, Thats what happens when you come off the line at 5000 rpms though. Now its when the boss (my fiance allows) at least once or twice a month. If you want to go Call me at 407-281-4891 and we will go, If you do well maybe Ill let you take a run in my Rx-7, Its very loud but its a beast. Let me know. Mike

Jake said:
Great meet!! I really enjoyed seeing all the sc's there and the people I talk to on-line. I scaned the article and it turned out great! I need someone's e-mail who can post it for me. And my wife's name is Jen, not Jeremy RJ. lol that was funny. Can't wait till the next meet.

Sorry Jake, I actually missed a comma there, I was answering Jeremy's (TBirdSC93) question.. I've tried twice to attach the group picture.. Let me see if I can compress it some more...

RJ

Well here's one... I had to crop it so much and change it a little to get it down small enough to post... Quality suffered a little...

RJ

Attachments

• whole group3.jpg
    whole group3.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 122
Kurt K

Glad to help you out with the AC. Hope it makes the remainder of your trip here more comfortable.

When you get back home, can you do me a favor? It seems I left the adapter for my gauges on the high pressure fitting of you car. Just remove it and mail it back to me. PM me for the address.

Bryan

Pics

onequiksc said:
Great pic RJ, could you possibly email me the unaltered pic? ( normal size) Thanks in advance.

On it's way Dan... I ended up hosting them out at Webshots... I hate all their stupid advertising and if you not computer savy... One word of warning do not accept any of their stupid software down loads you don't need them to view these I've already checked out the link on another computer here at the office... Any body have any more different ones of the late comers please send them to me and I'll post them in the album. I seem to have missed a few cars that came in after I went to sit down...

Anyway here's the site folks... Enjoy!!

June 14th pics..

RJ:D

JJanney said:
Thanks, they're all safely saved on my computer now. :) Good pics!

Thanks Jeremy, I was a little dissapointed that I hadn't gotten pictures of all the cars... I thougth I did, I know of two that I missed right off the top, lessonintourque and XR7Kurt's cars I didn't have one picture of, they came in after Brad and I completeley missed going back down there I guess... I think the last one I got in that line up was Sweet90SC and I didn't even get an individual of his.... Old age sucks!!! If anybody has pictures on the end send them to me, I'd like to complete the line of cars if possible..

RJ

Re: forgot me

TbirdSC93 said:
You didnt get my car either

It's there but looks like I missed an individual pic of yours and Sweet90SC's cars. If you look at the one where I went down the line starting with Brads yours is right next to Brad's and Rick's is next to yours... let me pull this memory stick again maybe I just didn't get those transfered over...

Back