Barron's SC going up for sale...

The Beer Barron

That's right. I'm going to sell the Red Baron. I just don't drive the car enough to justify keeping it. Most of you guys have seen it, but I will post pics in the main for sale forum when I get home. (truck is in the shop right now, hit another deer)
She only has a little over 70K on her and needs a passenger window gear and power antenna. Interior is perfect except a little tear on the bottom of the drivers seat (about 1.5" long). No cracks in the black leather seats and the dash is perfect. Engine is stock with the exception of the offroad exhaust (hollow cats and removed resonator, the original y-pipe with working cats will go with the car) and a K+N panel filter. Outside is nice shiny red paint (a few scratches on the hood) with 17" Fittipaldi wheels and like new Bridgestone 245/45ZR17 tires. I bought this car with just over 69K and only put about 1k on it. She has been garage kept and well taken care of. I do not WANT to sell her, but it just aint right to let the car rot away in the garage when someone else can drive her. I'm asking $3500 and will post the pics when I get home on the 22nd of this month. I will be home for a week, then I will post her on ebay with a reserve of 3500.

beer budy did you hit your head real hard or somthing cars dont rott away in the grage the stay fresh in the grage dont forget they only made these cars for a short time, think it through, its low miles

After I looked at it yes. I just did a quick search and went from there. I see making a mistake on this site means you are an idiot. That is understood now. Dont worry I have been called worse.

BirdofPrey97 said:
After I looked at it yes. I just did a quick search and went from there. I see making a mistake on this site means you are an idiot. That is understood now. Dont worry I have been called worse.

Hah, I never called you an "idiot" and if the little " :p " didnt clue you in on the light heartedness of my reply, then I dunno what will. :)

Lots of luck finding your car bro, cheers!

Alex

Oh dont worry. I didnt take it as you saying anything bad about me. That was all me stating that. Hell, if that was the worst mistake I make in my life I truly wont have any complaints.

The 2nd worst mistake might be trying to buy an SC though. LOL

Not offended dont worry. Even if name calling does start its all water off a ducks back to me.

Might have to actually purchase the 94 on ebay with the tranny work thats needed. Dont want an auto, but might have to settle for it since not getting any hits from my posts.

BirdofPrey97 said:
Oh dont worry. I didnt take it as you saying anything bad about me. That was all me stating that. Hell, if that was the worst mistake I make in my life I truly wont have any complaints.

The 2nd worst mistake might be trying to buy an SC though. LOL

Not offended dont worry. Even if name calling does start its all water off a ducks back to me.

Might have to actually purchase the 94 on ebay with the tranny work thats needed. Dont want an auto, but might have to settle for it since not getting any hits from my posts.

Do me a favor and post the link to the 94 on ebay. If its a black one, there might be a chance one of the guys from here was the owner and you REALLY dont wanna buy that car. I'll fill ya in if its the same one.

Sorry, it was silver and in Phoenix i believe. Going to look at a 35th tonight. Not that I want it, but this guy doesnt and if I buy it and am able to resale it on here thats fine with me.

Figure 3500 for a 90 35th in good shape and just over 100k isnt too much to ask. But have to see it first and find out if its an auto or a 5spd. Several veriables in there. lol Thanks for the concern though that is always greatly appreciated.

Cant believe I say I have $ for a SC and nobody wants to sale one. This money is burning a whole in my pocket. Might even buy 2 or 3 of them if the price is right and the cars are decent enough.

BirdofPrey97 said:
Sorry, it was silver and in Phoenix i believe. Going to look at a 35th tonight. Not that I want it, but this guy doesnt and if I buy it and am able to resale it on here thats fine with me.

Figure 3500 for a 90 35th in good shape and just over 100k isnt too much to ask. But have to see it first and find out if its an auto or a 5spd. Several veriables in there. lol Thanks for the concern though that is always greatly appreciated.

Cant believe I say I have $ for a SC and nobody wants to sale one. This money is burning a whole in my pocket. Might even buy 2 or 3 of them if the price is right and the cars are decent enough.

You can have mine. 35th Auto. Check out my members page for mods. The, um, exterior is pretty much shot (clear coat failure, and smashed up passenger side fender) and the interior is in rough shape (windows giving me crap and suede is torn on front seats). But it hauls major bootie, and has a decent stereo tint mods and is dyno proven and race slip proven :)

:D I don't really want to sell it, but if the right offer comes around...so make an offer.

Just bought a 35th auto and the body is dang near perfect. Slight crease back by the gas lid, but other then that the body rocks!! Interior needs some help and shocks and p-side mirror, but other then that its a nice ride.

Thanks for the offer.

BirdofPrey97 said:
Just bought a 35th auto and the body is dang near perfect. Slight crease back by the gas lid, but other then that the body rocks!! Interior needs some help and shocks and p-side mirror, but other then that its a nice ride.

Thanks for the offer.

Yeah....but does it have white mirrors? I think NOT!

Congrats on the purchase!

Back