July Meet

You never know... I might JUST be able to make July 2003. LMAO

Yeah, I realized it was for 2003 after I posted it.

rkahochoa said:
Don't worry about being a newbie. This is going to be our first "real" meet. The first of many we hope. How does 1:00 on the 26th sound to everyone? We also need some Pizza place ideas. I like RoundTable or Palo Verde Pizza next to the Peoria Sports Complex. If it round and called pizza I will eat it though. So, lets give our pizza ideas.
HEY THERE MY NAME IS STEVE C AND I RECENTLY PURCHASED A 90 SC.JUST ORDERED A NEW LONGBLOCK.LOOKING FOR SOME INFO ON POWERING HER UP.I THINK FIREBIRD RACEWAY WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT MEETING PLACE SO WE CAN TALK SHOP AND MAKE A FEW PASSES DOWN THE 1/4.HOPE TO HAVE CAR UP AND GOING BY THE TIME YOU ALL MEET.

What's Up, Glad to hear about your purchase, but this thread is a year old...lol. Still, glad to see you take intrest. Get hold of Mike,his number is on the board,or e-mail him.He always has something going on. :) Look foward to meeting you....Later Thomas

Super Coupe Meeting Lets Set It Up

Hey Guys and Gals'

Lets set up a meeting so i can meet all of you fellow Super Coupe Owners. Ive Been here in Phoenix for a while and ive seen a few here and a few there i saw one at la fitness the other day and damn did it look nice but give me a call people (602)740-5528 :) :D :cool:

Back