July Meet

rkahochoa

We need sugestions on a date , place and time for a meet in july. Lets try to meet once a month for now. I think a pizza place would be a good place to meet. I would like to have a set time,day and place by next Thursday. Possibly Late July to give us all time to mark our calenders. I know we can decide on something. I'm seeing more and more of us posting and would like to get us all together. This is our mission if we choose to accept it. This message will not explode.

I will wait and see if somebody besides Rich,Paul or Jeff reply and show some interest in a meeting......We need to expand beyond us 3 if this club is going to mean anything at all. People besides us are posting here but seem to disappear when a post about an actual meet is mentioned !! A pizza place could be a good site....guys could bring there families if this has been a past hindrance to attending a meet. Now i'll wait...........

IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE ??? - P. Floyd

Jeff

July Meeting...

a meet in july sounds like a good idea, the cougar should be up and running by then, and ill have my last moments of free time before school sttarts again.:D

one im all settled in tucson(U of A) then i might be able to run up to phx once or twice a month.

Andrew:cool:

O.K., It's July. Who is going to step up and throw out a time, date and place to meet. I think a pizza place somewhere would be a good way to go. I don't mind setting somthing up, but I'm tired of eating and meeting alone. I know there are more than a few of us posting here now and we should be able to have great turnouts. I will drive where ever. Please make me wash my car, it's really dirty. Another idea, what about a Lake Pleasent meet? Cool backdrop for a group picture.

i'll be busy with other activities until the 23rd of july, but after that should be fine.

the lake pleasant idea sounds really cool.

andrew:cool:

I'll be moving to Sierra Vista ASAP, so might complicate things for me. Not to mention the fact that I still probably will have to wait another 2 months for my SC to be done! GRR!

Who is interested in going to Lake Pleasant on Sat, July 26th? We can start showing up around 11am and go till whenever. I am not familiar enough with the lake to know where to meet. If anyone has any suggestions please give your input. We can do a pot luck style BBQ. We'll bring the burgers. Have it be a family affair.

That Works For Me!

sat. the 26th

Sounds Fine to Me!
hopefully i wont break the car doing somehting stupid between now and then!

Andrew:cool:

You Guys !!!

Well I like the idea......But that is the only weekend this month that Crushed has shows...Friday at Hollywood Alley and Saturday at Joe's Grotto ! To make matters worse i gotta work Sat. the 26th until 11:00 am ,so the lakewon't be seein' me that day !!
I am however stoked to see the Interest coming from more people and encourage everyone to participate !!!!!!
If for some reason the lake trip doesen't happen and you guys go for pizza that afternoon,i will be there.

Good to see all the responses!!

Jeff

o.k., here's what I think is a good idea. I think we should meet for pizza this month and discuss and set a meet at Lake Pleasant for august. The meet at the Lake would be a lot better if we are organized. What does everyone think? Also, where to meet for pizza. Let meet on the 26th. Saturday. Please feel free to call me if you have questions. Of course you can post too. (602) 909-6937

P.S. Bring the families if you want. The more the merrier.

I'm up for just about anything, as long as I get to see some birds better looking than mine. Have to have something to make me get to fixin mine up. I'll leave the plans up to you guys since I am a newbie.

Don't worry about being a newbie. This is going to be our first "real" meet. The first of many we hope. How does 1:00 on the 26th sound to everyone? We also need some Pizza place ideas. I like RoundTable or Palo Verde Pizza next to the Peoria Sports Complex. If it round and called pizza I will eat it though. So, lets give our pizza ideas.

Wow, I hope some of the people that were up for the lake trip aren't dissapointed...I gotta thank Rich though for making it easy for me to attend..(Thanks!) As far as pizza goes, I like anything that is not "corporate pizza" ya know Pizza hut,dominoes,papa johns that ilk. Streets of New York is pretty good, but wherever you guys want is fine with me.

Jeff

OK, let's try Sat July 26th 1pm at the Streets of New York on 2nd Street and Camelback. Trying again to pick a central local. It's on the north side of the street. The way the weather has been this will be a "cooler" way to spend our saturday. Then we can hash out an actual plan for Lake Pleasent. We really hope to get a good group going. Like Jeff said, it's nice to see so many people finally replying. And again, bring the family. Be nice for us all to meet.:cool:

I'll probably not be able to make it as I will be making frequent trips back and forth to move in to my new apartment. I'll look forward to hearing what kind of showing you get though.

Paul
(still birdless :( )

Back