Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: July Meet

Wow, I hope some of the people that were up for the lake trip aren't dissapointed...I gotta thank Rich though for making it easy for me to attend..(Thanks!) As far as pizza goes, I like anything that is not "corporate pizza" ya know Pizza hut,dominoes,papa johns that ilk. Streets of New York is pretty good, but wherever you guys want is fine with me.

Jeff

Cool

OK, let's try Sat July 26th 1pm at the Streets of New York on 2nd Street and Camelback. Trying again to pick a central local. It's on the north side of the street. The way the weather has been this will be a "cooler" way to spend our saturday. Then we can hash out an actual plan for Lake Pleasent. We really hope to get a good group going. Like Jeff said, it's nice to see so many people finally replying. And again, bring the family. Be nice for us all to meet.

I'll probably not be able to make it as I will be making frequent trips back and forth to move in to my new apartment. I'll look forward to hearing what kind of showing you get though.

Paul
    (still birdless )

I'm in.

By that time, the 35th should have all the goodies installed on it.

You do realize that post was ment for 2003 July meet, WingsDirty.

You never know... I might JUST be able to make July 2003. LMAO

Yeah, I realized it was for 2003 after I posted it.

Wink

whoops. i thought it was for this july too.
    Last edited by yowzasc; 05-08-2004 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rkahochoa
    Don't worry about being a newbie. This is going to be our first "real" meet. The first of many we hope. How does 1:00 on the 26th sound to everyone? We also need some Pizza place ideas. I like RoundTable or Palo Verde Pizza next to the Peoria Sports Complex. If it round and called pizza I will eat it though. So, lets give our pizza ideas.
    HEY THERE MY NAME IS STEVE C AND I RECENTLY PURCHASED A 90 SC.JUST ORDERED A NEW LONGBLOCK.LOOKING FOR SOME INFO ON POWERING HER UP.I THINK FIREBIRD RACEWAY WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT MEETING PLACE SO WE CAN TALK SHOP AND MAKE A FEW PASSES DOWN THE 1/4.HOPE TO HAVE CAR UP AND GOING BY THE TIME YOU ALL MEET.

What's Up, Glad to hear about your purchase, but this thread is a year old...lol. Still, glad to see you take intrest. Get hold of Mike,his number is on the board,or e-mail him.He always has something going on. Look foward to meeting you....Later Thomas

whats up thomas

messaging

thomas do you use msn messenger

Talking Super Coupe Meeting Lets Set It Up

Hey Guys and Gals'

Lets set up a meeting so i can meet all of you fellow Super Coupe Owners. Ive Been here in Phoenix for a while and ive seen a few here and a few there i saw one at la fitness the other day and damn did it look nice but give me a call people (602)740-5528