35th Anniversary Registy has new home....

tbirdsc35th

The 35th Anniversary Thunderbird Registry is finally with a new hosting service. If the tech support is anything like the rest of their company, this is a piece of cake. I'm not used to having tech support be there for me. LOL. Got plenty of room to grow. I had some email configuration to do and if anyone got an undeliverable message recently, that should be rectified now. I hope the future is bright for all of us in the SC world. I noticed that with the previous service there were a lot of page not founds. Sorry I didn't know. Half the time I couldn't check. If there are any problems with anyone accessing a page or a link on a page, be sure to email me at webmaster@35ththunderbirdregistry.org and I will see what I can do.

Thanks for all of the support.

I hope all have a great week and weekend.

Last edited:
omg, I saw that car, I am curious as to what price it ends out to be, geez those 35th anniversaries are so sexy.......that why I got one! Oh yeah and tbirdsc35th, I definitely appreciate all that work you put into your site, its very organized and easy to navigate.

Thanks,
Dan

TBirdDriver, thanks for the heads up. I am acquainted with the owner, a real straight shooter.

Dan, thank you for the kudos on the Registry. I know it isn't as fancy as some but I have concentrated more on content I guess. I didn't expect the response so I'm glad I could contribute.

A great weekend all.

Back