Dinner On 12th July, San Jose!

Hellraizer547

Sorry bout my bad choice in date last 'dinner meeting', i just wasn't thinking. Ok, I think that the 12th is a better date, it gives us a couple weeks to get our cars ready to show each other, then we follow that week up with the Rio cruise. Lets have this dinner in San Jose, there are many SCers in/around town. I'm leaning more towards Red Robbin, sorry, i just love their burgers. Lets hear some more suggestions on where to eat and what time, Armadillo Willies was suggested already, its a great place to have wonderful BBQ wings:).
Everybody who reads this, can you please pst if you are in or not, especially the locals in the Bay Area. Peace

Sergio

The address for Eastridge Red Robbin is 398 Eastridge. If anybody is having trouble finding this place around 6 o'clock, call me on my cell, the number is: (408)799-6541. See ya guys there, Peace.

Sergio

Hi All,

I know it is kind of late but could we change our dinner to Friday nite. I really have to go to Sac this weekend.

Thomas

I'm down for whatever date. If it means a bigger turn out on friday, then we should do it. But if we would lose anybody or just get the same amount, it would be best to leave it the same day. For whome is it better to do this lil meet on friday, or vise versa. I'm down with all, i don't have a job. Peace

Sergio

Ok guys,I am ready for the dinner tomorrow (sat).
But if you guys decide on going tonight(fri).
please let me know before 4pm today thank you,and see you guys there.
P.S Its 6pm ok for everybody here.
jose.

Sergio,

Please let us know if dinner is today or tomorrow? My vote is today at 6 PM. Please let me know by 4 pm...

Please ask Bob if he could make it today...

So far, Sergio, Jose and Thomas are ok for dinner today... Right guys????

Thomas

I think we should leave the dinner to Sat. I also won't be able to make it on today, its my dad's birthday and i have to take him out. See ya guys at 6 p.m. at red robbin in eastridge. Peace

Sergio

Thanks guys for coming out, and man, those burgers were good:). I just can't wait till Saterday, If everybody is as nice as Jose and Bob and have the sweetest rides like them, then this is going to be one fun meet. Peace

Sergio

Oh, and DAMN!!! I really love your car Jose, want to trade?

you welcome, and yes all the people you are going to meet saturday at Rio, are as nice as Bob,and me.And Sergio thank you for like my car to much,but I do not want to trade(lol).see you saturday,by the way I know we are going to meet at
Carlos Jr,but do we have any time on mind.
jose.

Back