can u estimate my 1/4 mile ?

You want us to estimate your 1/4 time yet you provide us with all useless crap like the size of your wiring? And uhh, I dunno about what smoke your crackin, but what is up with that wing

If you can get traction, 14.5 maybe.

Dunno how you made that much power, a 10% is really that effective?

Weird.

How hot was it when you dyno'd?

Just to summerize the mods you've done that might really impact performance:

10% pulley
255lph Fuel Pump
Removed Silencer
Cold air Intake 9" filter
Aluminum Driveshaft
Aluminum Flywheel
Lightened Clutch
2.5-3-2.5 manifold back exhaust

With 220hp/325 torque you can look at the top SC list and see how your numbers compare to those that have 1/4 mile times.

With the opened intake and exhuast with the 10% pulley, that's probably about the right numbers to expect. Those lighter driveline components certainly also play a big role.

If you have the money, get the Griffin aluminum radiator. Otherwise just get your stocker re-cored with a 4 row core. Stock is 2 rows. Then wire the low speed fan to be on all the time.

But the biggest thing impacting your run after run slow down is going to be SC outlet temps. You are pushing more air through the SC which is inceasing outlet temps. Your stock Intercooler isn't sufficient to decrease outlet temps consistantly as it heats up. This happens with just the stock pulley, but with your underesized unit it gets even hotter. Short term a double intecooler core with a fan might help, but long term, you'll want a front mount intercooler.

If you or a buddy are handy, you can probably make something cheaper using chrome exhaust stacks from a semi-truck. Find a local truck dealer and see what you can pickup some chrome exhaust pipe for. my memory says it's cheaper.

*delete this post* its so old... and "rhodes588" there is a difference from what the factory HP for my car at 210 at the flywheel to then i got now 220 at the wheels.. not sure if u were being sarcastic or not... i've had to do do other things and some things i did didnt gain for horsepower that i spient money into or osome did very little but i was building it for extreme for later on and now next yr i will be racing it.. Alex L

Back