All Ford Meet - Nebraska / Iowa

Prez

There will be an all Ford Meet on August 2nd at Lake Zorinsky in Omaha, NE.

This includes all makes and models made by Ford/Mercury/Mazda/Lincoln.

The day will start at Noon and start with show and shine. Bring the cars out and show them off. The lake has fishing available.

http://www.midwest-fishing.com/Nebraska/Zorinsky.html INFO ON LAKE

At 4:30 we will start a barbquee. You will need to bring you own food for this. After that we can head out and get some spirited driving in.

There will be a Stero West Hot Import Night that night which is a good spot to go and park with fellow car enthusiasts. DB Drag as well for you audio freaks.

If you plan on anttending or have questions please let me know I would like to get a list of poeple coming started.

Also, if you are attending and coming from out of state and plan on staying in a hotel let me know because if we get a few doing this we can make plans for sunday.

I would like to get your name and make of car so I can keep tally.

Thank you.

Prez
www.fordboyz.com

Hey man, what's going on. This is Thomas from the Hansen board. Don't think I'll be able to make it up to this due to work. Hope you guys have fun.

Thomas

Thats cool man.

Hey do you know who owns a baby blue SC in Lincoln.. I saw it the otherdaw and almost shat myself. I love the rims on that thing too!

Was it this one?

SWB_Side.jpg

Thomas

Actually it lives in Ohio now. A good friend of mine bought it, and picked it up last month. Very sweet, and 8" shorter :D

Thomas

Thomas you should get the day off and bring some hansen guys with you... the seem to be kinda shy.

They never have any meets.

Back