Meet at Bear Mountain (picnic and Car Show)5/19

L

lube70

Meet at Bear Mountain (picnic and Car Show)5/19

Hey, I posted a while ago about the Picnic being held by the New Jersey Thunderbird and Cougar Club. We are going to have a meet here for New York guys and New Jersey guys. Trying to get everybody together to be ready for Carslile.

It will be at Bear Mountain on May 19th. I am really trying to get something going here between the two states to make our cars known and respected. Also want to meet others that like our cars.

The event will be bring your own food and drink. Very easy to get to and a lot to do there.

Anyone from Long Island that want to go or New York in general, PLEASE--- E-mail me as soon as possible.

Trying to make sure it is going to happen. We have about 8 people (8 couples) going with cars. Our last event, (a Cruise night) yielded 11 Thunderbirds, (8 being SC's).

Let's not let this go by, come out and have fun.

Don

(973) 277-4294

E-Mail ---SCguys@aol.com

I don't know what I am doing that weekend....

Where at Bear Mountain???

No alkywhole??? Well, it'll still be fun anyway...

Re: I don't know what I am doing that weekend....

i'm on my way
ken and mike from LI may show
don says to meet at the visitors center in the main parking lot and he'll give directions to the lower lot

Re: I don't know what I am doing that weekend....

Sorry that I didn't make it - was on my way with Ken, 'til I got phoned on a family emergency. I'll try a little harder to make the next meet.

Regards...

Back