t-bird sighting

ZOOMBUGGY3

just thought you guys would like to know that in one of the scense of termanater 3 their is a t-bird.its when they are driving to the cemetary and the robot kills the cop while driving.its a black t-bird.good movie

I just went to see it tonight but I completely missed it. My friend pointed it out after it happened. I guess I was just thinking about her arm too much. Brandon

I thought that I saw a red 87 or 88 tbird in the movie also that showed up early on and then reappeared awhile later.

I saw that Red Fox too. Actually, right in the middle of the movie, I said, "Hey look, a T-bird."

Yeah, it was an older model from the Turbo Coupe body style, saw the round tail lights as it was getting pushed out of the way by some other car going nuts.

now that you guys mention it i think i did see the red bird but it must of not regestered in my head.cant belive u guys did not see the black bird in their its like a good 3-5 sec shoot of it very clear pic of the car.

Have you become used to arms going through peoples stomachs? That's all I was thinking about. I was wondering how long he could really live like that and about other useless odds and ends in relation to the stomach penetrating arm. Brandon

While an o.k. movie on it's own, it paled in comparison to the 2nd Terminator movie, and even struggles to complete with the first movie.

If anything, it suffered from not having Mr. Perfectionist, James Cameron directing. Too many things didn't feel right while watching it which causes people like me to think about it too much aftwards finding all the flaws.

Immediately during that sceen a couple things came to mind. #1 - why no skin on the arm? If liquid metal, why would it need to be removed to punch through a seat and flesh? #2 - It's steering, but who is running the Brake and Gas?

I don't think James would have let those slip. And while the story for T3 isn't really pushing the envelope like T2, I think a different director could have turned this from an o.k. movie into one kick *** event.

And note, talk about a downer of an ending. It's been a while since so many innocent people have to die to fulfill a story line. (Swordfish was the last one I can recall in recent time)

Last edited:
Funny that last comment, I was having a discussion with a friend about the ending, I was pretty pleased that it ended that way instead of a "typical" American happily ever ending movie.

Yeah, it was a nice change, just a surprise in the series of movies. In each of those before, hope for changing the future was there. But in this one, hope is lost, now it's hope for survival.

Hmm, could it be the beginning of Zion?

Last movie with a not-happy ending I have seen was Memento. But that was a weird ending/beginning.

Back