Where is everyone from?????

W

White91SuperCoupe

Where is everyone from?????

Just wondering...... I am in Staten Island

Re: Where is everyone from?????

long island, suffolk.

Re: Suffolk

South Setauket, NY - Suffolk County/Long Island, NY.

Pipecraze and HappyHour, let's hang.

Re: Where is everyone from?????

mn12 kid that would cool. me and a few of my freinds are going bowling on friday night at the centereach bowling alley maybe we can make it a mini meet or something and talk sc's and cars or whatever at the bowling tables. quite a few times i see an nice red sc w/ a ram air hood (last time i saw it the hood was unpainted) at the bowling alley but i don't know who's it is.

Brooklyn

Brooklyn, NY

92red sc, auto, streight pipes

Sounds good

Yeah, I could meet everyone at Centereach Lanes.I have to leave by 10:30...I work nights. What time do you guys want to meet?

Re: Sounds good

sorry mn12 no nextel here but e-mail me if you want my cell number. um, how about 8:00 to meet up?

hell, I just might make it

I just might be able to meet up with you guys there. If I can I'll beep you mike, or give me your new cell #. Lata
--Ken

Re: hell, I just might make it

Y'all can page me a 631-441-4432.

Northern Shore Nassau County

Northern Shore Nassau County

would anyone like to meet? havent seen another SC near me, just LX's. email me at tallz34@yahoo.com

Re: Northern Shore Nassau County

so... 8:00 @ centerreach bowling alley tomarrow(friday)? mn12 i'll copy down your # just incase. pipcraze i think i still have your number as well. oh yea i was at the pool hall on portion tonite and saw a nice white 92-93 sc that was lowered and had shaved handles so i put a note on his car telling him(or her) to come tommarow too ha ha ha, the more the merryer. anyone know him?

8 it is!

Yeah....I'm there at 8!
Looking fwd to checking out some SC's! I think I'll have the dirtiest car there....there's alot of gravy on my chicken from all that snow....I'm too lazy to get it washed today, oh well. I'll write 'pipecraze' in the dirt on the car so everyone knows its me...hehe.

Re: 8 it is!

Pipecraze, meet me at the car wash, off the corner from Centereach Lanes at 7:45pm - I'm getting my car washed there, tonight. $5 for wash 'n wax. Get your car washed, too, lazyass. :lol:

"MY TYME" is definitely there, tonight. SC YA L8R! Page me 6314414432 - peace!

Back