Anyone interested in starting N.J. Club??? Have meetings???

L

lube70

Anyone interested in starting N.J. Club??? Have meetings???

Ok, here's the deal. I belong to the Garden State Regional Mustang Club for New Jersey. After seeing what these people accomplish with one meeting a month as far as getting info, I was thinking, HEY LET'S DO THIS!!!!! Anyone interested in having meetings and actually making something of this club. I was visiting the IOWA club site and they do this.

What I need is names and Locations of where you are located. Also, e-mail addresses of the people interested in this. If not interested, please post why, no name needed. We will then have a meeting place in a central location to the people most interested.

Thanks and happy driving!!!!!!

Don O'Neill, Jr.

E-mail: Lube70@aol.com

Phone: (201) 886-1750

where do i sign up?

pertinent info:

Name: Dwayne Verrinder
I-80 and rt 15

e-mail: black_thunder1995@yahoo.com
web site: www.geocities.com/black_thunder1995

Car: 1995 t-bird GTR(ram air) formerly lx 4.6L
Prefered meet locations:
Island dragway (great meadows)
englishtown with advanced notice
anywhere between Wayne nj and my location

lets make this happen!!!

p.s. don did you have the black early 90's sc in the car show field at fords at e-town?

LAter
Dwayne
www.tccoa.com/site/animated-gif.gif

Well, might also be doing....

Too bad you missed out on Englishtown!!! It was a fun time. I will be finding a location for the meetings if enough people are interested. Pass the word on to anyone you know in the area. Not only open to just S.C.'s either. Let's let in the fans of the S.C., this includes the Thunderbird owners who would like an S.C.

Thanks,

Don

Re: Well, might also be doing....

like me :)

btw, i had a great time at e-town, even tho the judges sucked... the 66 definitely deserved first, but the the '02 taking second and the other guy with the v8 taking 3rd i was confused about.. don, you should have definitely gotten something.

Jim O'Neill
Middletown, NJ (monmouth county)

email: cairn_terrier@msn.com
1996 LX v6

anywhere in central jersey is fine with me.. i prefer englishtown, but that's cuz it's close :) i'll drive anywhere within an hour as long as i have some notice, as my job wants 2 weeks notice so they don't schedule me.

nj club

yeah im down for this NJ club thing.
Chris braun (Excxfxu99@aol.com)
Milltown nj (central jersey)

Englishtown's good with me.. will travel else where with notice.

Back