Shaun Kieran

vancouverBC

I don't know what board name he uses but he's from Brampton, On. Canada.
This guy is a habitual lier and con artist, using his position at citifinacial to get your confidence when you call him at their 1-888 toll free number and their email account.
Not wanting to see him blow his engine because he was driving his SC without a rad fan, I fell for the con, when we both agreed to send the part and Money Order on the same day. I double tested and sent the fan and he lied about sending the Money Order. He got the fan and it worked great but weeks later I got no money. I kept asking for a copy of the reciept but he actually never bought it and later said that he sent cash in an envelop through the mail. Now he says he will pay by Visa but always make excuses for not carrying through. He has had my part in his car for over a month now and his time is up.
I don't want to spend $150. + serving cost for a Small Claims action. So I plan on filing a complaint and claim against his employeer since they are providing him with the facilities and tools to run his scam and that makes them partly liable.
Knowing that he lost his job over this con will almost be worth the loss of my fan even if I don't get my money.
Watch out for this guy.

WHAT TO DO ???????????????

US THE THE MAIL FRAUD SYSTEM....IT WORKED FOR ME...........GO SEARCH SITE FILL OUT A FORM ....SENT IT IN.......TAKES A WHILE ;SAVE POSTS FOR EVDINCE.FAST FREDDIE NO COST.........ALSO GO TO HIS HR SITE OR MANGER FOR USING COMPANY E-MAIL FOR FRAUD.......:mad: :mad: :mad:

vancouverBC said:
I don't know what board name he uses but he's from Brampton, On. Canada.

I'm sorry that I'm just noticing this now, but I know the person you're talking about. I'll see if I can't dig up his screen name.

I'm going to post a link to this thread over on the SCCoO. Right now it would be very appropriate!

Thanks for the heads up!

Cheers,

Sean

Back