Thread: Frame Connectors And Strut Braces

Hybrid View

Frame Connectors And Strut Braces

whats up all... i am up to the challenge to see if i can make some braces and connectors.. if any one has some i would really like to see them this way i can get a better picture with what i need to do...and then i will try to make some at the cheapest price possible... if any one would like some just put up a post on here and let me know so i can determine how much material i will need and then i i can come up with a price... thanks for coporation..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I'm in for a Strut Brace.

Cheers,
    Luke

James, I just had a look at Kenny Brown's site ... they have listings for the products, but no photos for the T-Bird / Cougar stuff unfortunately.

cheers
    Ed N.

Damn, and I only suggested it.

How about making a 25.1C tube chassis, with tubs.........JUST KIDDING!!!!

ok sc4life.. thanks. and thanks ed ill se if i can find anything through our shop here in town...but like i asked b4 if anyone has connectors on thier ride or strut braces i would really like to see them so i can get to work on them or if anyone has some pics of them please send them to me at big_eggy@hotmail.com or flamedoutfeet@yahoo.com.....thanks

Whenever my uncle can get a parts CAR to use he can make just about anything for it.

hey lazybird there is a guy here in brantford that makes prostreet chassis.... they are way beyond my means but if i had the proper machines i would try one for my self....

Gee, I wonder if I could find an insurance company that would insure a prostreet-chassis '96 T-Bird????? Naaaaaa. (Sorry, just venting at the aparent problems with what's going on.)

Would be cool.

Originally posted by lazybird4pt6
    Gee, I wonder if I could find an insurance company that would insure a prostreet-chassis '96 T-Bird????? Naaaaaa. (Sorry, just venting at the aparent problems with what's going on.)

Would be cool.
    Wrong thread Bro! Just kidding!! LOL!!
    SCCoA Member # 2246